Ch 12 - Twin Fling

Well just days after you and Origami lose your virginity to each other she catches you with two clingy girls. She's on edge as the two want to take turns between you and Shido. What's the worst that can happen? Well...

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As Origami was quietly steaming you and Shido had to think of how to get away with this. After all Kaguya clinged to you and Yuzaru to Shido. Tohka was still seeing stars in the sense.

"Honey." Origami tapped her toe. "I'll ask again. What gives?"

"Uhhh you see.... ummmm..."

"They're transfer students." Said Reyna. Thank goodness she saved both of you. Although Origami was still not happy to her boyfriend having a flirty girl grab onto him as such.

Still. The words by the twins pounding in your head.

Seduction is the only trait we haven't practiced. We can ask these boys and switch time to time.

Agreement. I will make him fall for me.

Origami chances are was either going to hurt you or get even somehow. But also, she was under suspension. Three spirits were here on this island and their was nothing she could do. Although since she considered you part spirit she didn't seem to care as previously thought.

At the moment it was you, Shido, and the twins. It was amazing how they tried to act. From their point of view they were very forward. Instead of conversations it was fondle.

"So handsome do you think I'm charming?"

"Negative. You're a flusey and this boy enjoys my curves."

You and Shido look over at one another. It killed the both of you that you had women of your own. Well Shido and Tohka were rather... complicated, however giving the circumstances it was a rock and hard place.

Reyna was watching the whole time unamused. She knew it was business. "Comfy guys?"

"Question. Do you want a beautiful woman or a tramp?"

"Hey that's uncalled for."

"Jealousy. I'm more attractive."

"Stop."

"Shut up!" You ordered.

"Please shut up for five seconds if you please." Shouted Shido.

You cleared your throat. "So this so called 'final battle' is to see what spirit takes over. Correct?" They both nod. "So are you sure this is the way."

"No objections."

"I like this. (FN) here will make me win for sure."

"Doubtful. Shido loves bosoms."

Well she's not wrong. Our best friend has a killer rack Shido. You lose control when she's in a swimsuit.

Reyna looks at her tablet. "We haven't received word from anyone in hours."

"EHHH?"

"Its a problem guys. I'll look into it. Anyways ladies come with me. These cousins are more wild then they look. I'll give you some tips."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"C'mon really?"

"Till then Shin. Suki."