Ch 6 - Spitfire

It was rather how to say........ interesting what went down with all the dates the day before. Mana and Origami working around the clock and Kurumi stirring up anything she felt like. But the food news is after Tohka gave some friendly advice over food. She made you two smile.

Annnnnnnd helped out next day prior to. You and Shido were at your lockers when hearing a familiar greeting.

"Morning boys. You look handsome today." Said Kurumi.

"I'm fine. Yourself?" Asked Shido.

Then three other familiar voices are behind the two of you.

"You are so dead dude."

"How dare you show your face around here?"

"That is, I don't know, lame?"

*Facepalm*

You smack your head and sigh. "Tohka?"

"Yes?"

"Please show these broads the door."

"Hold it. Please leave Shido alone. Right here." Tohka pushed them out the nearest door.

"Phew. Thank you. Anyways. How's it going Kurumi?"

"Meet me at the roof when I tell you to. Both of you. Till then."

She walked away with a slight giggle. It was cute but after what went down yesterday you had to keep your guard up. More so because she wanted both of them. Not just Shido.

~~~~~

< Guys. Can you here me? > Called Reine.

< Where's Kotori? >

< Something came up so I'm taking lead. >

< Gotcha.  So what are me and Shido doing? >

< Stand by for now. We haven't picked up anything from Kurumi leaving the school but have not seen her since this morning. >

< Really where the heck has she been. Any ideas Cuz? >

< Nothing. >

*Snap*

A shadow surrounded around the whole school and you hit the floor. Shido seems a little heavy but that's about it.

< Ouch. Cuz. >

< (FN)? >

"Shido." Tohka panted.

< Why aren't I affected? >

< You sucked power from Tohka and Yoshino. You are the only one that can move normally. >

Then the intercom came on.

[ Shido darling. (FN) honey. Can you hear me? ] She laughed with evil intentions. [ If you need me feel free. I'm on the roof. I'd hurry if I were you though. Hehe. ]

< Cuz. I'll do my best. Get up there. Tohka will find a way. >

"But (FN) what about Shido?"

"I believe in him. You too. You can both do this."

"But your my friend and I like Shido. Really like Shido. What should I do?"

"Tohka you have the power inside of you. Awaken it. And I'll see you soon. Think of its better I don't move."

"Okay. Please be safe. I got to help Shido. I'll help you soon."

"Don't worry about me."

< Tohka has a little spirit energy to wave off this shadow barrier. You haven't absorbed any of that power. I'd recommend getting comfy and having a seat. Don't injure yourself. > Reine instructed.