Ch 13 - Twining

Why is Origami helping one of the twin spirits? Does she know she's a spirit? And why would a jealous girlfriend give tips about seducing you. So wrong. That is so lame. Dammit for some reason wouldn't mind the trio bursting in and ruining the moment. The twins vs you and Shido. Who lasts in the bedroom? I'm... gonna stop there.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The twins got dressed after you recouperated from the bath scene. That gave you and Shido a very small window before they were at it again. This time just their underwear and bras. Nothing you both were used to at all. It's different when it's a swimsuit. Heck some of the towels are even thick. And this wasn't about cuddles. This was a no holds bar seducing match.

Kaguya hugged Shido and sat next to him. These two just did not quit. "Baby let's cuddle."

"Ummm what?" He gasped.

Yuzuru went behind you and licked the back of your neck. "My Master told me this is the best way to remove sweat."

"Just what the hell? What in the actual hell."

"Hey! Tounge already?" Huffed Kaguya.

"Anger. Mad because he likes it."

If Origami comes in here then what? Wonder what she's doing anyway.

The two were fuming in the hallway. These two never really liked each other for one simple fact. They were possessive. And they glared at each other when the topic of who enters the room. For cheaper expenses you and Shido were roommates on the journey. And neither one wanted each other's presence while cuddling with their boy of choice.

"Yuzaru is right now warming up my (FN)."

"Well I could cuddle him better. Ask Shido."

"Oh really? Then how come twins are comforting them?"

"I... cause he's stupid." She blushed.

A door opened just then. Who else creeping in one others like the trio. These lucky three got to room together as well.

"Oh my God. We can totally solve this right now."

"With an old fashioned pillow fight."

"That's so lame."

"Bring it on Origami!"

"You wish Tohka."

The girls were occupied thankfully because of this. The trio actually saved you and your cousin. However the process of getting these two to calm themselves is nil. No progress made between the two. This contest meant that much to them.

"Shido you want this off?" Kaguya clinged to Shido.

"Beg. Take this off." Yuzuru pointed to her bra.

"Hey you're too forward."

"Pitty. Just jealous he likes my chest."

My girlfriend doesn't exactly have breasts like that. So this is quite different. "Girls can we please stop this?"

"You don't want us?"

"Hurt. Are you rejecting us."

Shido sighs and shakes his head. "Crap."

"No just... pace is kinda fast."

"Oh. Don't you two have desires?"

"Question. Why don't you want dirty things from me?"

"Well it's..." Shido couldn't finish his sentence. Time for you to hopefully for once save his neck.

"We both are inexperienced and wanted to..." Now you got caught off.

"Oh don't worry we have other ways if you back out."

"Decision. Next plan will be better if you don't make love me."

Son of a bitch. It's still an hour before lights out. What to do. How can we fly through time? Does this effect us running out the door? What if we... "Shido let's see how Tohka is doing." You wink at him.

"Master Tohka is with Origami."

"Correction. Master Origami is waiting for me to report back to her."

Yet she's... wait a minute. When she first saw the twins she was pissed. Royally pissed. Yet her apprentice or whatever has the okay to do that? Seduce me and jump my bones? That is not okay. What is okay? I'm on strike.

You and Shido in your robes open your door to hopefully get out of this. But turns out it wasn't the next step for you to find the girls. In fact they were right at the door.

"Shido!"

"Hello (FN)."

Both dressed ready for bed and unsure if this was planned out or if they were simply putting up with each other. Knowing the history between the two it as rather unusual. But then put in the factor of teaching and it sounds plain crazy. Until they open the door.

"Master?"

"Confusion? Master Origami?"

Oh no. The girls were in their undergarments and laying in the beds. The one thing both Tohka and Origami had in common was the jealousy and possessive feeling. No woman wants to see another girl in their boyfriend's bed. They were not annoyed. That wasn't the expression of choice. You both wish they were annoyed. Instead it was anger, rage, and revenge.

"Boys!"

"Pigs!"

And sure enough their was no escaping this time. You two had your loves in front and groupie from behind. Just stuck in the middle of the bad sandwich. But their had to be something.

"Excuse me." Called a voice.

Teacher. Thank Lord.

"Lights out in ten please. I need all ladies out of the men's dormitory room thank you." She walked out as you exhale in relief. A Lord and savior no doubt. As the girls all give you and Shido a deathly glare and walk put the room. Origami leading on the tail end to shut the door shut.

She shook her head.

"I lo....." The door shuts in your face. "I'll miss you. Dammit I got my hopes up too much."

"About to say Cuz we are dodging bullets like mad."

"Beyond that Shido. And tomorrow will be just another ducky time. Although if we have any we time we must settle this."

"Very true. But how?"

"Oh it's simple. Give them an answer."

"But that means one will... disappear."

"I know. But it works."

~~~~~

Geez if that's the way Tohka and Origami feel about bras and underwear what happens during the hot oil massage? Oh I'm sorry. Did I strike a nerve? Is it because of two jealous girls can't put a full claim. Or is it other pretty girls. Either way no day at the office is easy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions, concerns, or critique hit me up. Love you all.

-Relentlezz