Ch 4 - Hot Blood

It was a Sunday at the house. Tohka was eating a huge breakfast that Shido made righy next to you as Yoshino and Yoshinon were done eating and ready to start their day. Kotori took the day off from being the ship commander. But even with the work switch off inside her head, she was still bossy...

"Shido it's Sunday what the heck so you plan on doing all day." She asked.

"The girls were talking about a hot spring. We got a while aways to go. It's because it's the only co-ed one. All of us are going. You should too." He replied happily.

"I have work today." She huffed.

You put a hand on Kotori's shoulder and laugh. "Hey Cousin Commander. Chill pills please."

"Fine I can go along. Are you bringing your girlfriend 'Sukie'?"

"Guess I should be used to it by now."

"You inviting your girlfriend?" Asked Tohka.

"If you two can behave each other." You scold.

"You're my best friend. I don't like the way she treats you. Just being a good friend."

Protective of that. "Okay I'll ask her Tohka. Thank you."

"I guess." She pouted.

-Meanwhile

"Listen up the Captain has excepted our invitation to the hot springs."

"Yay!" Cheered all the girls except Origami that is. After all it was hard to impress her.

"I don't think it's a good idea." She claimed.

*Ring*

"Ugh. Hold on."

< Hello? >

< Hey Origami. >

< Hi... >

< Sorry. This a bad time? >

< Very. >

< I'll be quick. You want to go to the hot springs with us? >

< Just a moment. >

"Nevermind full speed ahead." She shouted.

< Awesome. Can't wait. It's co-ed but we can be professional about this right? >

< Perhaps. >

< Origami? >

< Yes dear. >

< You're scaring me. >

< See you soon beloved. >

*Click*

"Sorry girls. My mistake. Those who aren't interested can take the day off right?"

"I would assume so." Agreed to woman in charge.

"It's settled then. See you ladies tomorrow." And Origami walks off.

-Back to the Itsuka household.

"She's scaring me."

"So what did she say?" Asked Tohka.

"She's in the middle of something and afterwards she will try to meet up with us. Let's see me, you, Shido, Kotori,Yoshino and Yoshinon, and Origami. Sounds good."

Reine enters the room. "I as well."

"Huh?" Gasped Shido.

"Good to see you to Shin. I'll be escorting you and the others."