Ch 9 - Maid

Alright now I got to try and be creative in this one. Not the Season One OVA but more or less a gap between Seasons One and Two and starting into Two.

You absorbed part of Kotori's powers as did Shido and Origami stopped in her tracks trying to fight off the spirit she believes killed her parents.

But now it's time to find her. Difference between this scenario and Shido in the Anime is you go out with her by choice. The disappearing act won't last long.

Lemon Warning will be posted as necessary.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Origami hasn't been in contact after that. Maybe has to clear her head. I thought she would reach out by now but it hasn't been the case.

Days go by. Sun up and sun down. I'm occupied with Tohka, Yoshino, and Kotori taking some time off from commander mode thankfully, but I know something is missing. I'm missing my girl with the short white hair who's crazy but means well. But I think she's just confused is all. But I mean if you look at Yoshino you see a cute little girl. Then look at Kurumi and her eye and some borderline piss their pants.

*Knock knock*

"Hey (FN)." Tohka knocked on the door.

"Come in if you want."

She opens the door and enters. She seems a bit down.

"So how you feeling?" She asked with a frown.

"Not so great really."

"Sorry."

"It's all good Tohka. Really. You, Yoshino, and Kotori are safe."

"Listen (FN) I know that you know about my....... thing for Shido. But I care about you. And I'm sorry me and Origami don't get along."

"It's fine. I mean not too much fighting in between. She actually thinks you try to steal me from her." You smirk.

"Steal?" She huffed. "She can wait."

"Fair enough."

"She didn't call you yet? It's been a few days."

"Would it be intruding to go to her apartment?"

"I don't think so. Tusion?"

Tohka and vocabulary. Right. "I guess it can't hurt. I'll try before dinner. Thanks Tohka."

"Glad to help."

~~~~~

As you walk the distance there the sun begins to set. It will be dark within an hour as the apartment building is in sight. This time around it was nothing to prepare for. No ear piece and no one watching the moves you make. It was all you.

You rang the buzzer to her room. Usually being the stalker type she would be on top of this. But no response after waiting a minute. You buzzed again. Another minute goes by. Your heart sinks.

Nothing. I know she's okay. She's got to be. But they'll get worried if I'm not home. Guess I'm off.