Ch 20 - Draining (Mini)

I apologize it's been a while. This is the hardest story to write. Between having another male character fit in, to Origami having more development, and anything cross dressing it's all new and one heck of a challenge. I'll do my best.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Origami I'm here. Please just tell me. What's going on? I know about the PTSD you have. What's going on with your health. This isn't about the spirits. This isn't who I work for or the AST. This is just us. I love you. Please tell me." After all this time of beating around the bush this was a topic you couldn't let go.

"Well..." Something rare of her. A tear shed. As shiny as her hair. "I know using these machines is knocking years off of my life. I know I have you and know not all spirits are bad. I am just in a hard place right now. I don't know what to do. Quit after coming back from my suspension? Quit because of my injuries? My whole life I have been devoted to doing whatever it is in my power to destroy." The waterworks couldn't be held anymore. They all just let go like someone just put explosives on a dam.  "(FN)." She hugged you tightly and whaled. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Stay right here." You squeeze her tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Can you talk to my cousin? Kotori. Not Shido. She might be able to help us. I don't want you hurting yourself. And what I gathered taking years off your life sounds better than not walking ever again. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"You're right. I'm just a mess." You turned over in her other side and you spoon against her. "I feel like it's bad choice no matter where I go."

"Speak to me. I'm here."

She was in a weak state of mind. You just made love to her minutes ago and now she's crying. "I lived most of my life wanting to kill one spirit. Now we have good spirits who don't want to harm anyone, new challenges you face head on, and I'm not sure how much longer I can go. These machines have crippled people." She Then turned around and cleared herself up. "Then I look at you in a skirt. Now they think I'm cheating on you. That disguise is rather good. You shave your own legs?"

"Not going there." You blush.

"Sukie you can tell me anything."

"No."

"I'll give you 69."

"Fine. Wax. Okay? Went to a salon."

"This mean we can do a mani pedi something? It may be nice having a girl around. Outside of character do you swing or have a feminist side?" That was just out there. Not sure if pushing buttons or was serious and wanted to see what she can get out of you. But that sounds like some serious questioning.

"No... I don't. I like girls. I don't have a girl persona."

"That a no on the mani, pedi, and head?"

"Well..." That's not a heavy tag price really. "Okay but I'm getting a clear coat."

"I'll have a good color for you. Maybe a purple or something."

Phew the questions and cover up I do for women. And I only date one of them. Man. All of these things that race through my head. I'm running on empty. Just running on empty. And not just testosterone... "Alright then. So what now?"

"You came here to study. You answer the history questions and while you eat I'll do language. Deal?" She smiled. It wasn't often that this short haired girl smiled but it was a cute sight.

"Deal. We should get dressed."

"I was just going to put an apron."

"Origami..." Why does this sound like Nosebleed Avenue?

"Just an apron." She said firmly.

"How am I supposed to do any work then?" You shout a little embarrassed.

"Fine. I can compromise." She heads to the dresser and opens the top drawer. Starting to fumble around around some clothes. But it's the top drawer. Usually it means undergarments and socks. "How's these?" They were black stockings.

"That's not..."

"Okay." She puts those back and starts her search again. "This?" She pulled out a completely transparent black panty.

"Don't need that much imagination now. Do I?"

"Swimsuit? Maid? Lingerie?"

"Pants?"

"Sukie." She glarred.

"That was a joke. Just like you calling me in my undercover outfit. Yeah. Don't do that."

"Fine. I'll put on my skirt and a shirt."

"Nothing..."

She shook her head. "Clueless. Well you only just recently became a girl. I need to breath here and there. As do everyone else."

"During the day?" You ask not making either heads or tails on it.

"You're my boyfriend and I'm home. Why not?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Before I lose you to another girl with big boobs for you to watch flop around."

"Had to bring that up didn't you?"

"I'm you're lover. That's why."

"True."

~~~~~

Origami shared some powerful information with you regarding where she stands with the AST. But you don't know how far you are having having work done. Their might be hundreds of more spirits. Maybe not all women that are bubbly, cute, or attractive but you know. But one step at a time. This is a serious situation.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz