Ch 21 - Lesbian Experience

To switch it up and make it interesting. I had writer's block on this for quite sometime and wanted to do a new arc. Instead of going on with the school festival I thought I could make a Miku X Reader arc and tie in with Origami. I've wanted to see if I could try this for real. And I think this could be a killer story.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was basically dark when you got home after seeing your girlfriend. At least she gave you a break from wearing the skirt. Only catch is you were wearing nothing at all. But it was going to be interesting seeing how the girls would react when you got home.

You open the door and take off the voice changer. "I'm home."

"And just where have you been?" Asked Kotori.

"Agreed. You have been gone long." Nodded Yuzuru.

"Did you get lost?" Asked Kaguya.

"I was with Origami and, I do have news. It's something very hard for me. I think only Tohka knows." You looked down.

"Are you okay?" Asked Yoshino.

"Are you having babies?" Asked Yoshinon.

"EHHHHHHH!?" Gasped everyone.

"NO!" You shouted. "No babies!" You took a breath. "The AST units are affecting her health. They shorten her lifespan. She really wants to help. Not knowing what's going on from this point on. She sees Tohka and Yoshino and thinks it's not so bad. Then Kurumi and she wants to kill her if it's possible. All Origami learned at a young age is to attack spirits. She knows that it's not alright nowadays. She's having considerations."

"I see. So what now Cuz?" Asked Kotori.

"I don't know. She wants to figure out what to do. Not right to quit after being suspended. But after the AST then what? All those years of training. Her whole life fighting. Then the fact I go on all these dates. In a sense I hate myself. But I love all my friends and family. I love her too. Shido. This will be difficult but I hope we get a kiss from Miku. Get to know her story. It's deep."

"What do you mean?" Asked Shido.

"Dude think about it. Have any of these girls hated a guy they just met on sight? For the simple fact he's a man? The all girl concerts. Why the hate? Why the B.S.? Something happened to a beautiful girl and it's come very clear to me that we must help her."

"What does Origami think?" He asked.

"The chick or the dress?"

"Both."

"That I'm working. Though, she doesn't mind the dress much. Though finds it weird I waxed the legs."

"Doesn't get jealous or her?" Pondered Shido.

"Why? I'm her boyfriend."

"The hair." Answered Kaguya.

"Obvious. The hooters." Put in Yuzuru.

"Ummm, (FN)?" Asked Yoshino. "It's, easy for a girl to be jealous."

"Seduce. No one wants to lose a cute, luscious, strong, and wild man." Yuzuru being lewd again.

"Vocabulary is strong. Isn't it? Welp. I'm going to eat, shower, and hit tomorrow strong. I have an idea Shido. I'll explain to you and Kotori later."

~~~~~

The next day things yet again include crisscrossing. Wig is good, voice changer on, and the ear piece is in. It was during the school festival and it was time to act. Your class was coordinating a maid cafe. Shido was keeping everyone in line as Kotori had all eyes on you.