Ch 17 - Twin Sisters (Mini)

Some didn't want this but guess what. It's happening. Sukie and Shiori as twin sisters. Guy cousins rocking dresses. Sorry peeps. But this should be funny. And as ecchi fans call it, plot.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Shido were teleported to the airship. You were still bent out of shape on what was in between you and Origami. If that wasn't enough some princess like, feminist bitch was cutthroat. Now for briefing.

"So Origami. She saved you. But how do you think you two are doing?" Asked Kotori.

"It's complicated. All I can say."

"Well anyway I'm not sure how Miku stayed under our radar for so long."

"Kotori can you and him fill me in? This when I brought Tohka and Yoshino home?"

"Yeah. Miku is a singer. But here's the strange thing. All girl concerts. She actually has sellout crowds of them. And if that wasn't enough she takes some girls home. Voice of an angel and lady killer."

You did not like this conversation at all. "So we're screwed?"

"No. We just need to adjust since she swings the other way. Shave those legs boys."

"What?"

"WHAT?"

Reina stood behind her. "Prepared to get measured Sukie and Shiori."

"Crap..." Shido sighed.

"God dammit!"

~~~~~

The next day came as you were in your room prepping to go out from (FN) to Sukie. And if that wasn't all the spirits and Origami had no idea what so ever. Kotori managed to get Tohka to school but that didn't cover the fact that you had to rock a skirt. Time to get dressed hot action.

With waxed legs, a bandage over the Adam's apple, a girl's shirt buttoned all the way up and a choker for extra camouflage. Then obviously a wig and working on a girl's voice. For extra precaution of any guy or in this case girl wanted to see underneath, you had two pieces of under garments. A spandex which felt like a jockstrap and black panties. More like bloomers. You look in the mirror and sigh. "Welp. Hope I'm eye candy Miku."

You step out of the room the same time as Shido. He's not thrilled either. Neither of you want to crossdress. But it's work related.

"Hey Shido any trouble?"

"This chocker just feels awkward. Yeah. How are you doing?"

"Shido, I, am in fucking bloomers! How on Earth do you think I'm doing?"

"Ummm Shido? (FN)?" Gasped Yoshino from the sofa. She was horrified from the site and language.

Crap! Corruption.

< You idiots! Behave! She's a sweet little girl. > Barked Kotori.

"Hey fellas? What's with the getup?" Asked Yoshinon.

"Well girls you see..." Shido tried to state his case but then the twins came through the door.

"Question. Why are you two dressed as traps?" Asked Yuzuru.

"Wow you wear a skirt pretty nice guys." Laughed Kaguya.

"Look girls, this new spirit we're after almost blew me off a giant stage. Apparantly a lesbian that hates men. Need to be careful on this one. Tohka and Origami don't know yet. And until we are out and wearing pants it's Sukie and Shiori."

"Solution. Anyway we can help?"

"You helped us so let's try to make a new friend."

Shido was nervous. "No idea at the moment."

"Concern. Does Tohka and Master Origami know?"

You and Shido look at each other. "Ehhhhhhh. Ah crap."

This question in your minds of you two just stuck on the way to school. And with Kotori having a bird's eye view she was going to be enjoying every single moment she could when it wasn't important.

< Hey Sukie nice butt. Where'd you get it? >

< Drinking milk? Hey! Are you checking me out? >

< Maybe hot stuff. Get a move on. But not too fast. You're in a skirt mind you. >

< I hate the breeze. The air is violating me. >

< Tell me about. I feel like it's a bit much. >

< Easy 'Shiori' we don't need swimsuits thankfully. >

< Jinx us and I will drown you. >

Kotori was laughing over the earpiece. < That's not lady like. >

< Welp. She's a lady. >

< Luck be a lady. >

< Touche. >

~~~~~

Thought this would a hilarious mini chapter to cheer some up. I myself needed the laugh with a rough work schedule. Hope you laughed like I did today.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. All questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz