P R O L O G U E

Third Person pov

"Victoria Nikiforov places 1st for the fourth time! She's catching up with her brother Victor Nikiforov! Some say that Victor is going to be retiring soon, will Victoria take his spot as best skater in the world?" A News man asks the Camera, Victoria Nikiforov age 22. Four time consecutive World Champion. Russia's Ice jewel.

"Congratulations Tori! I knew you could do it!" Her brother, Victor, says while hugging her.

"Well duh! I'm Victoria Nikiforov why would I place anything below first?" She giggles while putting her blade guards on.

"That's my girl. Now go get changed Yakov and Yuri are waiting for us." She nods and takes her duffle bag.

Once she gets to the locker room she strips of her costume and skates. She puts on black ripped jeans and a white tshirt, on top of that is her Russia Skate Team jacket. It's identical to Yuri's. She throws on her favorite pair of wedge ankle boots.

"Alright Victor I'm ready." Victor hums as they meet up with their coach.

Yuri Katsuki, long time fan of both Nikiforovs just happened to be staring at Victoria's long silver hair.

"Wanna photo? Your jumps could be better and your confidence could use some work but your spins and foot work is amazing! Good job!" Victoria says while holding out her phone.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" And with that Katsuki had run off.

"Yuri don't you want a picture with Victoria?"

"It doesn't matter I won." Yuri(o) says as the Russian team walked away.

--Time Skip One Year--

"Victoria Nikiforov with her fifth World Championship Gold! Her personal best has been raising thirty five points beating her older brothers high and record score!"

"Good job Tori."

"Yeah I know. Vic. You did good as well!"

"Did you forget again?" Victor asks

"No, Vitya."

"Ok"