W H Y

Victor's pov

When Yuuri,Tori,and Yurio walked out of the lounge together Yurio looked embarrassed and tori looked as if she had rolled around on the floor, Yuuri he just looked like it was normal.

"Hey Victor! I'm adopting Yurio!" She laughs, Yurio balls up his fists.

"You are not my mother!!" He yells while turning on his heel.
"I have to find Lilia and Yakov bye." Tori waved bye and walked over to the barrier.

"Yurio has grown his attitude is lighter but he still has a greedy aspect, he has found his Agape but he's not following it, he's wanting the gold metal way to much. None the less he's grown." She says while looking at the ice, right now Tori is in her terrain, get in her way and you might as well as be dead she will stop at nothing to get gold. She doesn't have to pull strings or anything because she wins off of pure talent. Once a rookie ran into her while she was in the middle of a program run and she went off! It was scary.

Anyway Yurio is next, if what Tori says is true then we should be able to see the want in his performance. Tori has always been good at this spending like thirty minutes with a person and being able to read them like a book. She can remix emotional programs to make them her own but still keeping the program like the original.

"Yuuri what's your color?" Tori asks while holding her phone up to Yuuri's face. There are color swatches in her phone, I'm guessing she's trying to find Yuuri's signature color. I'm purple and blue, Yurio is white and light pink, she's light blue and dark purple, Yuuri might be black and light gray.

"What?"
"Идиот"
"Again what?"
"Just stand still."
"Whatever." Yuuri stood there as Tori squinted and talked to herself. She's a pretty good designer she did design five bra and pantie sets for Victoria Secret. She even modeled one of them.

"Black and gray! Those are your colors! Now was that so hard?" She's asks while smiling up at yuuri.

"No I guess?" Yuuri asks, he truly is oblivious.

"Weirdo, hey look Yurio is about to start!" Tori points out.

"YURIO REMEMBER MOMMA LOVES YOU!" Yurio gave her a thumbs up and went into position.

"Awwww he's so cute! Yuuri can we like seriously adopt him?!" Yuuri sighed.

"No, he's not up for adoption because he has a grandfather and other family members." Tori and Yuuri bickered over adopting Yurio. I'm pretty sure Yuuri wants kids, Tori well she wants to adopt a kid but she also wants to please her spouse so she'll have children. Maybe they'll adopt one and tori will have birth. Tori also gets along with older children. Ugh I don't understand.

"Fine then Katsuki. Go and change your going again in a little bit." Yuuri and Tori turned the opposite way of each other. Tori went to the girls locker room and Yuuri went to the boys.

"What the hell was that?" Yakov asks, I shrug.

"Tori and Yuuri are getting married and having little lovers fights over children. They'll be fine. I think..." Yakov chuckled as Yurio finished and got some cat ears thrown on his head.

"Victoria is a stubborn girl. Lillia is the exact same way. Anyways are you planning on going to the Gala?" He asks Yurio finished drinking his water and dragged Yakov to the kiss and cry.

-----Because I'm lazy and I need to get to the main thing for this chapter since next chapter will be the last, don't worry I'm doing a sequel! It's called Katsuki's Love. Any way to Spain!!--

Victoria's pov

"Yuri after practice let's go sight seeing." I say as he finishes his short program.