F O U R

Yuuri's pov

After we had gotten the doctor everything and they could start an I.V. It took a few hours before her pulse stabilized. An hour after that and she finally woke up.

"Hey Yuuri did I win?"she asks jokingly.

"Yes. Of course you won. Your program was wonderful. Everyone loved it. Victor's gone to call Yurio and get coffee. He'll be back anytime now." She smiles and starts crying.

"Yuuri. I want some chocolate." She says while the doctor comes in.

"I see your up Ms.Nikiforov. How do you feel."

"I feel ok. Tired that's all and my ankle feels heavy." When she fell her ankles got twisted only one of them is sprained and the woman's section isn't for a month.

"Yes, you sprained your ankle. You're going to be able to go home tomorrow. Yuuri here hasn't left your side since he got here." I blushed as Tori grinned. Her smile it could light up a whole village. Her smile brightens any room. Her smile is something I treasure.

"Awww thanks Yuuri! Once I get out of this stinking hospital we can go out and have dinner or something!" Is she asking me out!?

"Sure! I would love to." She smiles as Victor and Yurio come in.

"How did he get her so fast!?" I ask Victor.

"He was in Russia and when I called him they hadn't left the Airport so he bought a ticket and came here.

"Aw is the little kitty worried about me?"Tori asks while smirking up at Yurio.

"No. Victor made it seem like you were dying." I glance at Victor who shrugged. Of course.

"Tomorrow Yuuri and I are going out for dinner would you like to come with us?" She asks Yurio and Victor. Looks like it's not a date. Sadly.

"No we're going sight seeing around China isn't that right Yurio?"

"Yeah..." Victor you little.

"Looks like it's just going to be us Yuuri!" Yes!!!

"I'm tired now. All of you are dismissed." She says before falling asleep.

"Are you going to do the thing tomorrow?" Victor asks,
"Yeah." I said
"I just wanted to have dinner with mom." Yurio mutters
"Mom?" Victor asks
"Fuck did I say mom?" Yurio curses
"Yes?" Victor asks.
"At least Tori is normal unlike you two." I mutter while putting my hands in my jacket pockets
"Sureeeee you think that girl is normal? You have a world of surprise coming your way." Yurio laughs.
"Oh joy."

---Time skip Tori's pov

"Miss nurse can I change please?" I ask the nurse.
"Ah yes do you need any help?" I shake my head no.
"Alright I'll be back in fifteen minutes to give you your crutches. Yuuri and Victor should also be here in ten minutes." I nodded and stood up.

"Thanks lady." I say as she exits my room. I hop over to the bathroom and put on some black jeans and a white tshirt. I throw my hair into a ponytail and put a black flat on my right foot since I have a contraption on my left. It won't let me wear shoes...cries.

"Tori~" Victor sings as I hobble out of the bathroom.

"Hey! The nurse should be here with my crutches soon. The doc never gave me a clear diagnosis. He said something about stress and lack of sleep and he doesn't understand why my pulse was low. He just said to make sure I get at least five hours of sleep and I take my Medicine like I should and I shouldn't push myself as hard as I have been." I say while sitting on the very uncomfortable bed.

"We can make that happen. Anyways, where are you and Yuuri going to go on your date!?" Victor asks I feel heat on my cheeks but I ignore it and glare at Victor.

"It's not a date it's having lunch and hanging out. Baka I swear." I hiss as Yuuri chuckles as high fives me.

"I see you know one word of the Japanese language." He comments.

"Well I watch anime so I pick up a few things." I say with a smirk. The nurse comes in with some crutches and tells me how to use them.

"Alright just signs this an you can leave." I put my signature on the line and leave.

"We're all meeting at the cafe at 6:30 it's like a block from the hotel easy to find. Yuuri she gets hurt and I will bury you alive!" Victor says while smiling.

"Yes sir." I took Yuuri's had and smiled.

"Come on Yuuri! Do you even know how gross the hospital food is? It's bad really bad." Yuuri chuckled as we started walking.

"Soo where do you want to go first?" Yuuri asks as we pass multiple shops. None of these concerned me at the moment I want food.

"I just want food." I say while sniffing the air.

"You like Sushi right?" I ask, Yuuri nods and I smile.

"Great. There's a sushi place up here." Yuuri took my hand as we walked side by side. It's weird I only have one crutch. Hmmmn

"Table for two please." Yuuri says, I stand there my small hand in Yuuri's. Our fingers interlocked.

"So Yuuri have any gossip or funny moments on Yurio?" I ask with a devious smirk.

"Well last night he called you mom. I guess that's funny." I sighed and looked through the menu.

"May I take your order?"

"I want the sushi sampler. And green tea."

"I want what she's having." Yuuri how dare you copy me!

"Alright I'll have in out on a moment!" I glanced at Yuuri who was awkwardly fighting to break the chopsticks. To be honest I've never used chopsticks.

"Yuuri teach me how to use chopsticks!" I say while breaking the two wooden sticks apart.

"Well you hold one of them like this." He gingerly take one of the sticks and puts it in my hand like he has. Then he take the other and shows me how to pick up food.

"Thanks! Did you know I can't hold any liquor except for Vodka and Wine. Once I drank a bottle and  a half of Vodka and wasn't tipsy. Give me beer or whiskey and I'm drunk with in the first few sips." I chuckle as two plates of sushi and two cups of green tea are place in front of us.

"Thanks!" I say while picking one up.

--Since I don't eat sushi I'm skipping one hour. Their done eating now and just left--

We left the Sushi place and kept walking. Yuuri had a sparkle in his eyes that I wouldn't let anyone take. He is to precious to me.

There is one four letter word that describes this feeling. That's love.