P R I X

Victoria's pov

"Yuuri can you hand me the hair spray?" I ask, he throws me a silver and purple can of magic spray.

"What's with all the costume changes? Not saying I don't like this one, but you usually stick with one costume." I shrug and finish putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Meh, gotta keep the crowd wanting more." I explain as I turned to face him. Woman go first this time weird right? We are doing the cup that takes place in Russia so of course there was a constant group of Paparazzi hounding Victor and I.

"What's this?" Yuuri asks as he traces his fingers over a slightly darker part of my stomach.

"A suicide attempt." I whisper, I though he couldn't hear but I was wrong.

"Why?"
"I was depressed, I wanted the pain to end."
"I'm here now. I'll make the pain go away." I smiled and gave Yuuri a small kiss on the lips.

"I have to go. Play nice with Yurio while I'm skating or else." Yuuri nods as I walk out. I got first to skate this time so I go on in three minuets.

"Our first female skater is Victoria Nikiforov. Her theme is Unforgettable, which her recent performances I think she will fulfill her theme perfectly. "
-Watch video it's the same but some parts are different and her costume changed-

"AMAZING PREFORMACE FROM VICTORIA ONCE AGAIN IT WAS FAST IT WAS SASSY IT WAS SEXY AND UNFORGETTABLE! I BET HER FIANCÉ LIKED THAT PROGRAM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!" A announcer said into a microphone. I took my blade guards from Yuuri. Victor and I went to the Kiss and Cry to get my score is.

"Victoria Nikiforov's score is 93.87 putting her in first place

"You did great. I can't believe to planned that by yourself! Your work was always incredible." Milia was after you and her program was ok, not worth first third maybe. A few other skaters from America and Italy went and then it was the free skate. I the time between my skates I had changed into a white dress with gold jewels on it.

"White suits you." Yuuri said in a hushed tone. I smirked and stepped on the ice but it wasn't my time yet I had another two minuets.

"Yu-uri~" I sung each syllable of his name. He blushed as I took his and and kissed his ring.

"Once you win gold we'll get married ok?" I say while looking him in the eyes.

"Ok, if I don't get gold?"

"Then we stay engaged and wait for next season. Plus that gives me time to plan a wedding!" I say while hugging him.

The buzzer went off and I skated to the middle of the rink. Yuuri kissed his ring and I kissed mine. It was a form of gold and I only kiss gold, well that's in metals I would so never give up Yuuri's sweet kisses.

-Watch video in media box now!-

I finished the program and put my face in my hands. I was crying. People threw toy roses and little gifts out on the ice. When I skated back to Victor and Yuuri I picked up a little piggy and a white wolf plush. I don't understand my personal fan base but when they have a fan art of me there is always a white wolf.
(yes in irl there are figure skater fan bases and fanart)