W I N

--I'm skipping to the cup of China. For those curious on how Vitya or Victor reacted to his student and sister sleeping in the same bed. Well he was a mix between protective and happy. QAny who the videos are Ashley Wagner from the USA I don't own them I just really love her skating. Victoria's costumes will match Ashley's. Thank you for reading!

Victoria's pov

Finally the cup of China.

"Yuuri. You got this!" I say while leaning against the barrier with Victor.

"The woman's section is after the Free Skate. You should get changed." Victor says.

"No im gonna stay here and support Yuuri."

Yuuri's Eros was very sexy to say the least. According to Victor I was blushing. Like who wouldn't when you know your one of his inspirations. Ever since practice his movements are much more sexual.

When he he finished I tackle hugged him. When I say that I mean I jumped on his and tried to push him down. He's a strong cookie! Speaking of cookies I want a cookie.

"Now go get changed. He's done till the free skate." I giggle and get off of Yuuri.

"Ok bro!" I grab my suitcase and head to the lady's locker room.

"Good thing I packed some costumes." I mutter while pulling out a black dress that has a sequence pattern down the back. I also threw on some sheer nude leggings and my shiny white skates. I curled my hair and put it in a ponytail and did my makeup. Once I was done with everything an hour had passed and Yuuri was in the middle of his preformance.

"Aw man I missed most of it!" I mutter while glancing Victor.

"It's ok this is the part you need to see." I remember Victor and Yuuri would either stay late or go early to practice this I wasn't allowed to see it.

He ended the program with Victor and I's signature move. A quadruple salchow.

His finishing pose was an extended arm pointing to me. I wanted to cry but I couldn't I can't ruin my eyeliner.

"YUURI!!!!" I half screamed while embarrassing my sweaty rink mate.

"Tori! Did you like it?" He asks while hugging back.

"Like it? No! I LOVED IT!!" He grinned and patted the top of my hair.

"We need all woman's skaters on the ice." A monotone voice says over the loud speakers.

"Got to go." I kissed Yuuri's cheek and ruffled Victor's hair.

"Alright draw a number that's your place for the short program and the free skate.  Victoria Nikiforov is the first to draw." I skated up the the woman and pulled out the number seven.

"We love you Victoria!" A group of fanboys and fellow skater scream as I skate back to the barrier. I decided to go and chat with them.

"Hiya. Wanna picture?" I ask. One of them nods I take their phone and take a selfie with all four in the picture.

"I have to go warm up but it's been great talking." I say with my signature smile.