L O V E

Victoria's pov

"Hey Yuuri I have a question." I state, Yuuri glances up from his phone.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I ask

"No..."

--WE ARE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY--

(This is Victoria's ringtone)

"Sorry I have to take this." Yurio called me.

"Hey Yurio!"

"Hey I need you to come to the playground closest to you. It should be like two minuets down the street. After this call go there immediately." I raised an eyebrow

"Ok can Yuuri come with me!"

"No."

"Fine bye."

--End call--

"Hey Yuuri I have to--" WHAT THE HELL WHERE DID HE GO!?!?!

I sighed and started walking down the street like Yurio told me to. When I got there Yurio was on the swings.

"Finally. Come on we have to be some where in five minuets." I sigh and adjust my crutch.

"Yurio why are we doing all of this?" I ask as we walk towards another park. This one is different though this one seems like one that couples would walk in on a snowy winter night while drinking hot coffee.

"Keep going that way. At the split path take a right. I can't go any farther." I am seriously questioning life right now.

"Ok." I went down the path and sure enough there was a split path one had Lilly petals scattered on it and the other has lilac rose petals. My favorite color rose. Luckily the roses were on the right like I was instructed I went down the right path.

"Yuuri?!" I ask with glassy eyes.

"Victoria, to me you are beautiful." He held up a sign that said

'You are beautiful'

"To me you are perfect." He held up a sign that said

'You are perfect'

"You are my everything." He said as he held a sign that said

'You are everything'

"Will you go out with me?" He asks. At this point tears are escaping my eyes and rolling down my cheeks.

"YES!!" I say as he embraces me.

"I love you Victoria."
"I love you even more Yuuri."

He lifted my head gingerly placed his lips on mine. I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. His hands went from my mid back to right above my ass.

"Get a room. I'm to innocent to see this." Yurio yelled while throwing a pinecone at me.

"Yurio!! You ruined the moment! Plus Yuuri's forgetting something!"

Yuuri's eyes widened as he gave a nervous look towards Victor.

"Just do it piggy. I don't have all day." Yurio says while face palming.

"Umm umm ummm."

"Since you guys have been pretty much dating since we got here he's going to do the thing." Wait. We haven't been dating since Victor and I got to japan! Now if we go back to last seasons banquet you could say we have had our share of semi intimate moments and I did develop a tiny (huge) crush on him.

"Tori will you always stay by my side?" Yuuri asks while holding out a rose gold band with a single diamond in the center. Actually this was the one I was looking at in a magazine I get every month.

"Yuuri you already know the answer." He chuckled and slipped the ring on my ring finger.

"You guys are just to cute." Victor says I noticed that Yuuri slipped something into my pocket when we were hugging so I took it out.

"May I do the honor my love?" I ask with a small smirk. He grinned as I slipped the rose gold band on his ring finger.

"я люблю тебя" I said
"わたしは、あなたを愛しています" he said
"I love you." We said in unison.