T I M E

Yuuri's pov

She didn't show up. She said she would show up. It's been three hours.

"Sorry I'm late!" Tori says while throwing her long silver hair in a messy bun. She had on a black attack on tian shirt and some bright red spandex booty shorts with black leggings underneath. Yo be completely honest she was hot.

"Stop starring. A picture will last longer." She held out her phone with a smirk that is all to familiar.

"Aw your cute when your scared." She says while winking. I shivered and hid behind Victor.

"Sorry dude she's your problem now. Oh and take her first kiss and I take your life." I shivered again and started doing warm ups. The others joined me soon after.

--Time Skip three hours
Third Person

Victoria watched Yuuri's performance and gave his feed back in how to enhance his sex appeal.

"You idiot! Show some power! I'm more of a man!" Victoria criticizes, she then got the idea and skates really really close to Yuuri. She tilted her head upwards and pressed her thumb against his bottom lip.

"Seduce me Katsuki. Make me want you." She purrs while kissing the corner of his lips.

"O-O-O-O-O K, I'll try my hardest!" Victoria smirked and watched his preform again. This time it was almost up to her standards emotionally. He still needs help with the Jumps but he should be good.

"Good job Yuuri! I knew you could do it with the right motivation!" Yuuri smiled as he turned to face Victoria.

"So what are you plans for after skating? Have you ever thought about getting married and having children?" Yuuri asks. Victoria giggles.

"Yes actually. I would never want to have birth so I would stick with adoption if my husband is ok with that of course, o don't know who or what my type is but I feel like I'm going to find that certain some one soon! To be honest I've only been kissed once. Victor doesn't know and I would like to keep it that way!" She giggles while flushing red. Yuuri smiles back as they call it a day and go back to the Hot Spring.

"Hey wanna watch a movie in my room?" Victoria asks, Yuuri glances downwards -Victoria is 5'5 and Yuuri is 5'8-

"Sure what do you want to watch?"

"How about Mean Girls!?" Yuuri was hesitant at first but eventually gave into his persuasive friend.

"Alright. I think we may have some popcorn." He says while they enter the house together.

"Good! I need to run to the store. Just go wait in my room I'll be right back." Victoria was about to leave but was stopped by Yuuri.

"You don't know Japanese, you don't know where the store is and that only means one thing. You getting lost. Victor and Yurio would kill me if I lost you. Now we can go to the store together." Yuuri insisted,Victoria sighed and let Yuuri escort her to the store.

"So what exactly do you need?" Yuuri asks, Victoria flushed red and stared at her shoes.

"Feminine Products." She says barely above a whisper.

"Oh ok! I have a sister and Yu-Chan has me her stuff for her when she's working. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Yuuri says while putting his arm around Victoria's shoulders.

"Ok!" Victoria sighed and leaned on Yuuri.

"Go and get some snacks I'll be a minute."

"Baka you need me to translate. This one says pantie liner, and that one is heavy duty tampons. Now what kind you you need?"

"I just need these!" Victoria held up a picture of the things she needs but it's in English so Yuuri and herself can read it.

"Ok here." Yuuri got a white Black and blue pack of the shelf and gave it to Victoria.

"Thanks. Now to since I just wanted you to leave for a few minutes...we can get drinks and popcorn and go back to the house." Yuuri sweat dropped and lead her to the popcorn aisle. They got everything they needed and went back to the house (Hot Spring it's basically Victor and Victoria's house.)

"Alright I'll make popcorn you go do whatever to turn on the movie." Yuuri says while putting a brown paper bag on a counter.

"Ok!" Victoria jogged up stairs and went into her room to find a perfect set up for a 'Movie Night Date already to go. She knew exactly who did this.

"Victor! Thanks for setting up my room. Wanna come to the movie we're watching Mean Girls." Victor smirked.

"No this is your and Yuuri's night. Don't think I didn't see that little stunt you pulled earlier! I so ship it." Victoria sighed at her brothers motives and left to go and put on Mean Girls. Sadly Yuuri was already ready.

"Hey Yuuri. Sorry if the set up is a little over the top Victor did it. I just need to pull the movie up on Netflix." Victoria sat down on the air mattress next to Yuuri to see he was in black pants and a Sochi Winter Olympics tshirt.

"You know how to work Netflix right?" Yuuri nodded. Victoria smirked and gave him the remote. Pull up Mean Girls I'm gonna go change." Yuuri shrugged as Victoria went behind a changing screen. She put on black cotton shorts and a black Sochi Winter Olympics tshirt on, she was in the Olympics so it had her name on it.

"Now were twins!" She giggles while grabbing her kitty pillow and new blanket.

"Are you ready to start the movie?" Yuuri asks,

"I need one more thing." Victoria reached into the basket Yuuri had got her and pulled out a box of pocky.

"Alright ready."

-----Time skip one hour

"I cannot believe Regina got hit by a bus!" Yuuri exclaims while throwing some popcorn at Victoria.

"I can't believe we don't have Pocky in Russia! These things are amazing!" Victoria says while waving one around.

"The other day I was on Pinterest and there was this thing call the Pocky challenge. I want to do the Pocky challenge with you!" Yuuri blushed but Victoria had already stuck a Pocky in his mouth.

"Hehehe I'll go first." Victoria says, she bites off a piece. Yuuri does the same. This pattern continues until there is one bite left. Victoria smirks and takes the lat bite, she didn't kiss Yuuri she let her lips brush over his.

"Yuuri I'm tired." Victoria states, Yuuri nodded in agreement. He was about ho to his room when Victoria stopped him.

"Stay Yuuri. Please." This cliche moment was one for Yuuri to remember even if it was a cheesy one.