W O R K

Time skip two weeks!!
Tori's pov

Finally Katsuki can skate again. I got him back down to his desired weight and let's just say DAMN HE'S HOT!!

"Tori! Victor will let me skate again!!" Katsuki says while tackling me.

"Good job buddy. Let's go see that jack ass brother of mine." I sling my arm over Yuri's 5'8 stature as we walk to Ice Castle.

"Hey Victoria! Yuuri!"

WOOSH

"Apologize for taking Victor and Victoria!" Yuri(o) yells while smashing his foot against Yuuri's face.

"Yuri. Stop." I growl while round house kicking him.

"Hey Tori! When are you coming back to Russia? Milia got dumped and is depressed!" He says with a small smile.

"Katsuki are you ok!?" I ask ignoring Yuri. I go to Katsuki's aid by helping him up and kissing the small bruise on his forehead.

"There all better! Yuri, Katsuki follow me." I order. They obliged and followed me out to the rink.

"Vic! Yuri is back to his original weight and is ready to be back on the ice. I suggest we do simple practice procedures! I can handle training them while you choreograph two programs. One for each Yuri. Starting tomorrow you will have one week. I'll take over as coach for only one week!" I announce while placing my hands on my hips.

"Okie Dokie!" I smirk and look at the boys with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Ten laps around the rink. You have fifteen minutes. To get into practice wear and do the laps. Time starts now!" The two ran off into the men's locker room.

"Harsh Tori harsh."

"Well I didn't get this far being a softie. Yakov would make me do the exact same thing." I say while lacing up my skates and righting my ponytail. I took off my sweat shit to reveal a gray and black sports bra.

"Let's get to work we have a Grand Prix to win." I started on my laps every two laps I would do five triple toe loops.

After I finished my ten laps and fifteen triple toe loops the boys had just finished their seventh lap of regular skating. Anyone could see that I am on a more advanced level.

"Good good. Now, Katsuki I want you working on jumps. Yuri I'm calling you Yurio from now on. Yurio I want you spins to be flawless. You have two hours and Victor to help you. If and only if you are desperate for my help I will be over there I'm working on my new short program." 

---Time skip two hours

"That was very very good Tori. You were planning to do this one since your Junior Years. Why now?"

"Well the show must and will go on. Victor." I say while I skate over to the group of males.

"So how is your progression? Did you do as I instructed?" Katsuki and Yuri nodded.

"Good! That's it for tonight. Tomorrow we start at 8:00 am! Be late and you will receive punishment! Each punishment will differ from each person. Bye Bye!"

I untied my skates and put on some black slip ons. When I went into the locker room and put on a navy blue skirt, a white blouse, and cat leggings. My hair was down and my bangs fell over my eye, just like Victor ,

Suddenly a pain hit me. Not a physical pain but a mental one. I felt empty and cold. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

--Victor's pov

What the heck?? Punishment??

I think Yurio would be no phone for the whole day and Yuuri would be no food for the whole day. But me? I honestly don't know.

"Victor she's been in there for twenty minutes now." Yurio points out, I sigh and slip on my Vans.

"Tori you ok?" I ask while pushing open the door.

"Yeah. I was just about to leave." She says hollowly.

She won't be at practice tomorrow or the day after that. She might not even leave her room for days. You never know with Victoria.