E M P T Y

Yuuri's pov

Victoria left and I presume she went to her room. But her atmosphere seemed different. It was happy and lively last it's weak and depressed. She was only gone for like twenty minutes!

"Piggy, she has Bipolar depression. She won't be here tomorrow. We can discuss this later but just leave her be. Unless you want to see her in her weakest form. This may last a day, weeks, or even a month. I would um give her some chocolate and a fleece blanket! She lost her only fleece blanket a week ago and was devastated. So if you want to try to help do that." Yurio says while glancing to see an concerned Victor.

"Yeah I might just do that." Victor dismisses us and we all go our own ways. Well I go my own way. Victor and Yurio went to the Hot Spring.

"Alright where to get a fleece blanket..." I ran across a really cute shop. I went inside and picked out a soft blue and pink sprinkles blanket and I got a lot of Pocky and a stuffed cat plush. I had also got a basket with a lilac liner to put everything in. Presentation is key!

"Is this for you girlfriend?" A pink haired girl asks.

"A friend who is under the weather actually." I say with a smile. Why did she think this was for my girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend!

"Oh well I hope she feels better, I'm sure she'll love it!" The same girl says while taking my twenty dollars.

"Ok! Thanks!" When I was walking back to the Hot Spring I stopped inside a floral shop and got her a Bouquet of white and lilac roses.

"Victor where's Victoria's room?" I ask, Victor raises and eyebrow at the things i walked in with.

"I told him to go and get tori a blanket and something chocolate. That always helps when I give her stuff. I didn't expect him to go this overboard. Seriously Roses and a plush? Meh she'll love it in her own sad way." Yurio says while leaning against a doorway.

"Yeah ok. Her room is over here." Victor lead me up stairs and down a hall. It's above and across from his room.

"Alright good luck. Only every once and a while Makachiin can make her feel better." I sighed as Victor went back down stairs. I knocked on her door and got a muffled 'go away' I ignored the response and slid open the door.

"Victoria it's me. Katsuki." I said while approaching a lump on a twin sized bed.

"What do you want?" She asks not bothering to look at me.

"I bought you some stuff!" She looked at my lazily and sighed.

"Yes I can smell the roses. You can put them in the vase over there." She points to a white dresser that he multiple trophies and cosmetic products on it.

"Thanks Yuuri." I smiled at the use of my name, it sounds so perfect coming from her. The thick Russian accent can make her sound harsh but when she's sincere she sounds peaceful and beautiful!

"You're welcome Victoria." She took the kitty pillow and started hugging it.

"Call me Tori. I'll be at practice tomorrow. I'm just not feeling my best right now. I really am thankful." She smiled it was a weak and pained smile as though, she wanted to smile but she couldn't. Why must she suffer like this? I was depressed and just go bored of the feeling. Tori can't stop the awful feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. I truly feel bad for her.

"Yuuri, in two days time I want you to be able to land all of your jumps. Okay ." I flushed red

"Yeah! I'll get right on that." She giggled hollowly as I closed her door. When I was a few feet away you could here a quite crying sound from her room. I wanted to go and comfort her. I wanted to. It killed me to walk away. I did my part I helped that's all that matters.

"Yuuri. I give you permission to ask out my sister!" Victor says while Makachiin tackles me.

"Way to go piggy. Nobody and I mean nobody gets the Victor stamp of approval." Yurio says while helping me up.

"WHAT?? Why would you think that?" I ask frantically.

"Well we watched the whole thing. You my sir we're blushing the whole time. Oh and don't even get me started on the banquet from last season." Victor says with a smirk.

Now that I think about it I don't remember much of last seasons banquet.

"Let's not mention it please." Yurio mutters while sighing.

"I'm not even close to asking out your sister." I say while sighing.

"Then why do you have a poster of her from last year?" Victor asks while holding up my favorite poster of Tori.

"Because I'm a fan of her skating. Sue me."

"Yeah sure~" I snatched the poster back and went to my room.

----I don't own Yuri On Ice!

This is what Tori's room looks like kinda

(Your room)

This is Yuuri's prized possession a poster of Tori in a female version of Victor's costume, she did a remix of his program for her short program

This is Yuuri's prized possession a poster of Tori in a female version of Victor's costume, she did a remix of his program for her short program. Of course she rocked it.