G A L A

Second persons pov

[Im not going to put Tori's program in this. It's Ashley Wagner if your wanting to watch it again.]

The Grand Prix was over Victoria and Yuuri had to postpone their wedding one year. Victoria personally was ok with it Yuuri only lost by .5 points. Yurio deserved it though. At this moment in time Victoria and Mila were getting ready for the gala.

"Yuuri is really making you wear that!?" She asks as she holds up your new strapless lace black bra, and matching black lace panties.

"Yes! I was so embarrassed!" You said while finishing your hair. It was down and curly. You had pinned your bangs back to show your smokey eye make up.

"He as all like: 'What's your cup size?' And I was like '36-DD' why!?" Mila and You shared a good laugh.

"I'm going to change." You picked up your dress and got your undergarments from your rink mate.

You went to the bathroom and put everything on. When you got back outside Mila was in her baby pink and white dress that went to right below her knees, the sleeves were a 3/4 and it had a wide belt around the waist, she had glossy nude heels.

(Your outfit)

"So who's your escort?" You ask, the only other person you could think of was Georgi. We're going together because we're friends. When are you and Yuuri moving back to Russia!?" She asks as you two step in the elevator, you would meet the boys at the gala,

"We'll be spending a few more months in Japan so we can pack our things and Yuuri's senior skater at his base is pregnant 8 months in. It's a boy! So I'm going to help Yuko for a while. We'll be in russia by April of next year seeing that it's three days away from Christmas you won't have to wait long. Plus we're going up there to get a house and everything ready for that. It's just so much!" You explain. You and Mila walked to the grand hall that was next to the ice rink, its basically a big ballroom. You showed the guards your IDs and we're let in.

"Alright I already found my group I don't know where Georgi is though. You can hang out with us." Mila turned to see Georgi in a white tux with a pink tie.

"I found my escort now go I can see Yuuri staring." You giggled and walked over to Yuuri,Victor,and Yurio.

"Well you look beautiful." Yuuri said, you could smell a faint fragrance of wine on his breath. It wasn't strong so you knew they had just shown up or he had just started his first glass.

"Thank you. Imma take this now." You took the wine glass from his hand and finished it off.

"No more wine for you." You said as you set down the glass.

"Yurio where's otobek? Didn't you two make plans to hang out?" You knew Yurio had a small thing for Otobek and you found it to be adorable.

"He's getting drinks." Yurio said with a small blush.

"Awwwww my little baby is blushing!!" You coo while pinching his cheeks.

"Fuck off old hag!" He hisses.
"Not nice." When you turn around you see Yuuri sipping on some vodka. He also had a glass of you.

"Yay!! Vodka!" You downed the adult beverage to find it wasn't Vodka. You are now semi tipsy because you have drank and a little fun fact. You don't handle the alcohol well. Disputes Victor,Yuuri,and Yurio's warnings of you drinking a glass of fire whiskey you do it anyway.