What He Wants ~ Ch.2

Do you guys want me to give the mom and dad names, or would you prefer [YM], and [YD]?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, where is your mother? If you can tell me that is." The boy, Edward, regarded me.

I looked at him warily as I replied, "She's out hunting..." I mumbled. As soon as I uttered that sentence, Edward's eyes widened.

"She what?" He hissed through clenched teeth. I narrowed my eyes, and repeated slower this time, "She. Went. Hunting." I heard a growl rip through his clenched teeth as he sprinted away from me towards the forests.

I followed after him, and transformed into my werewolf form, and turned into a wolf. I sprinted after him, as a snarl ripped out of my mouth in a warning tone.

"[YN]!" I heard in my mind. I knew I would see a light orange colored wolf soon. Dad was coming after me. So I slowed down.

I felt panic, knowing he wanted to stop me from protecting mom. So I quickly licked his cheek, and knocked him out quickly. I knew it was only a matter of time before he woke back up, so I sprinted after Edward angrily. Damn, I was totally going to be grounded...And then I saw it. Him jumping my mom. And that was all I needed.

I jumped, and body slammed him before he could touch my mom. He snarled at me, and I growled loudly. If he doesn't leave her alone... "I'm afraid I can't do that."

I looked up in surprise. Mind reader? "Something like that." He responded angrily. I looked at my mom, and without even having to think it, she knew what I meant, and she sprinted away. Edward growled again and looked at me.

I'm not going to let you touch her, I thought angrily. He sighed and said, "I just want to tell her about some of the rules here. We can't have her breaking them." I looked at him angrily. Tell Carlisle that [YM] is home. She knows the rules, you thought angrily. He looked genuinely surprised.

"[YM]? That's HER?!" Edward asked. He sounded surprised. You let out a laugh that sounded like an angry bark. Yup. That's her. So maybe next time, before you take off again, you let us have a rational conversation, eh? You thought snarkily.

Edward straightened up, "My apologizes. You are absolutely correct, I should have listened. Anyways, I would like to-" Edward was cut off as you were tackled to the ground by a light orange colored wolf. He licked me all over my face in relief.

"Ew dad, stop!" I growled affectionately at him. He glared at me as a growl ripped through his throat, "What were you thinking?!" He scolded me, "You could have been hurt, or worse killed by the enemy! Wait, where is..." And then dad snapped out of it, and pounced Edward.

"DAD NO!" You thought, you quickly grabbed his fur with your claw, and drew him back.. "We have an alliance. He's with Carlisle." You explained. "Oh," your dad thought. "Yup." You said a little smugly, it was funny when you're dad knew he made a mistake. You looked up at Edward.

So are we good now? I thought to Edward impatiently. "Yes," He responded sounding quite regrettable. At least he knew he made a mistake. You looked at your dad, and nodded towards home.

"Wait!" Edward called. You turned around. What? You thought.

"What school are you going too? You are going to a school, I assume? I'm positive Carlisle will want to know." You let out a wolfish sigh of annoyance, and turned to look at him. Probably the same one as you, Forks High school. I thought. And then me and dad took off back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was forced to attend school. You had heard from you parents that there was a new girl named Isabella Swan, and that I could make friends with her quite easily since we were both new. I agreed, and went to school.

As I entered and grabbed my schedule I ran into Edward once more. He looked at me and nodded. I looked back and did the same thing.

And then I spotted her. Isabella Swan. I approached her, with a grin. She looked back at me startled. And little did I know, That's how everything would begin.

2nd chappy done! Next chapter: Watch Over Her

I'm probably going to skip a lot, because I'm an impatient child. You'll meet Jacob soon, I promise. You'll also meet him before he knows he's a werewolf. So. Yeah.

Word count: 773