Just Leave ~ Ch. 11

APPRECIATE THIS SONG I HAVE BLESSED UPON YOU~ This song is my apology ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jacob...? Edward...?" You rubbed your tired eyes, convinced you were hallucinating.

"Hello [Y/N]." Edward responded gravely, his glare staring into your soul.

"What do you want?" You snarled angrily, backing away slightly. It's not that you were afraid, no, it was nothing of that sort. If you were to transform into your wolf from, you didn't want to break your door. They weren't even worth a broken door....Those things are expensive, man!!

Are you here because of what I said to Bella?  You thought while staring at Edward intently. You watched as nodded viciously towards you. Why is he here with you? He doesn't KNOW does he? You thought fearfully. Edward shook his head to the side, 'no.' Then why is he here?  You asked. Edward simply shrugged.

"I would like to talk to you." Edward said, anger flaring in his eyes. 

"Yeah, me too." Jacob said. He looked at you with tired eyes that weakened your heart.

"I'm busy right now." You whispered out sadly. "Go away."

"It's important, and you know why." Edward snarled. 

"Okay, Jacob, come back tomorrow. I have to deal with something." You said tiredly, while staring at his long hair. Jacob nodded and meekly walked back out to the rain. You felt bad, but you were occupied at the moment.

"Come inside." You mumbled out to Edward.

"No slurs?" Edward asked with slight surprise in his tone. 

"Slurring you would feel like slurring my mom you idiot." You growled out, not in the mood for small chat. "Now come in or get out of my house."

"What you did to Bella was unacceptable, you need to pay." Edward stated simply. In his mind, you had terrified the person he was unconsciously trying to protect. He may be trying to push her away, but that was for her safety, not because he didn't love her. He felt betrayed. He had seen you as an ally, someone that would be better at protecting Bella then himself. But you hurt her.

"What I did to HER was unacceptable? You are very biased as it appears." You tilted your head to the side, eyeing him angrily. 

"Then I challenge you to a battle. You lose, you protect Bella and apologize." Edward responded. You felt yourself scoff, as if you would apologize to HER. 

"And if I win?" You asked, straightening up with confidence.

"As if you would. But if you do, I will make sure me and Bella never bug you unless it's an emergency." Edward proposed.

"Deal." You said to him in response. You had to shut off your mind completely so he doesn't know what attacks you're going to use. You both quickly exited the house, and went towards the woods. You decided to not pull out the werewolf card until you had nothing else. You hadn't seen any other vampires, so you couldn't shapeshift into much. But... You smirked and watch Edward arch his eyebrow curiously.

"Ready?" Edward asked impatiently. 

"Of course." You responded, waiting for him to charge at you. But he didn't.

"I won't attack you in your human form, if that's what you want." Edward mumbled out. 

"No, don't worry, come at me and I'll change." You promised. Edward may not like you, but he knew you were always serious about a battle. So he charged at you.

"Hmmph." You mumbled out as your smile grew and grew. You quickly shape shifted into...him. You perfectly imitated his eyes, his pale skin, his speed, and his mind reading. Don't forget you can mimic peoples powers too. 

What...? You heard him say in your mind. You laughed and charged at him. Your laugh came out deeper and rougher then you were used too. You lunged at him with impeccable speed. Edward was still in shock and stumbled back.

You pounced on him and quickly punched him in the face with vampire strength. You raked your fingernails across his face, and tried to bite his neck.

Move up and forward with speed velocity, and she'll get thrown off me... You heard him think. You smirked. He didn't know you could hear him. Edward did exactly what he thought, but you knew what to do. You quickly got off his body and twisted around so you were behind him. 

"Boo." You said with a laugh. You watched him jerk and growl underneath your choke hold. He quickly hissed and flipped his body around so you were both facing each other. He attacked you, but you were starting to attack him too. 

Suddenly, you guys were a blur. To human eyes, there would be a random flurry. Apart from the noises coming from the flurry. There were screams of rage, and loud grunts that echoed around your home. Until finally....

**CHOMP**

Ooooh~! Which vampire bit which? Find out next chapter~ (This is the shortest chapter I've made yet .-.)

Next Chapter: But Why?

Word Count: 830