But Why? ~ Ch. 12

Thanks for making me feel like my story matters, guys. I really appreciate it. Here's your chapter. :))

??? P.O.V

I watched as one of the Edward's fell to the ground screaming. I looked at their hand and saw a vampire bite. I panicked in worry for him, because what if he's MY Edward?

I watched as the Edward standing above him smirked and looked down. "Keep your end of the deal." Was all he said. The other Edward didn't seem to be having it, seeing as he launched himself onto the other Edward.

I watched the flurry of fists in panic, not knowing how I could help. I heard the groans, and roars, but I was just human....What could I do?

I watched as one Edward prevailed, close to biting off the other one's neck. "Surrender?" He said in that velvety voice. The Edward underneath him growled and squirmed.

"No surrender? Okay then." He said with a smile. "Bella dear, come on out." He said as he looked at my hiding spot. I decided even if he wasn't my Edward, there was no point in trying to hide if he knew I was there. I slowly walked out.

"Hmm. I guess you thought you would win." He said as he darted over to me, letting go of the Edward underneath him. It was then I realized that the person underneath him WAS the real Edward. I felt panic as the Edward before me transformed back to (Y/N) and grabbed me tightly.

YOUR P.O.V

Your hand burned like crazy. It was so painful. But you ignored it as you gripped Bella by the hair. You growled as you heard her scream.

"Surrender now?" You asked Edward with a tilt of your head. You watched as his normally calm demeanor seemed to flair with anger.

"YOU LET HER GO!" He screamed at you.

"Only if you surrender." You cooed back. You watched him struggle with his answer, obviously not wanting too. He growled at you and charged at you. You let go of Bella's hair and picked her up bridal style. You jumped into a tree far away. You watched as Bella prepared to punch you in the face. You smirked and let her.

Her scream of pain caught Edward's attention as he got down on the ground.

"I surrender." You heard him mumble. You grinned and looked down at him.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" You asked mockingly.

"I SAID I SURRENDER!" He yelled at you. You laughed as you jumped back down and tossed Bella at him, as if she were a ball.

It was still raining, and you were soaked. Not that you cared, you were excited that you won. You turned around and walked back towards your house, ignoring Edward's cry of protest.

As soon as you closed the door to your house you allowed your cry of pain to be heard. You clutched onto your hand in pain, and slid down the door. You sat there for awhile, until your mom jumped down the stairs.

"What's wrong? Your hand! Who bit you?!" She cried out, crouching down to the ground taking your injured hand into her own.

"C...Cullen..." you gasped out. The pain was intensifying with each passing moment.

"They would never do this...What are you talking about?" Your mother asked you, arching her eyebrow.

"Edward...Challenged...I-I accepted...B-B-Bi-"

"He bit you." Your mother finished for you, her eyes filled with rage. "I got this, just wait for a second, baby." You heard her coo as she bit the spot Edward had. You suppressed back a scream as you felt her suck the venom out of your hand. She leaned back and walked outside, spitting the venom out of her mouth.

You sighed in relief, and shape shifted back into your human self. Your hand bite was completely gone, as was the venom. You touched it gingerly and quietly thanked your mother as you looked up at her.

"Explain." She demanded with fire in her eyes. You weren't sure if she was mad at you, or Edward.

"Edward...Has a bond with Bella. I guess I threatened her a little bit when I changed. You know, when I became this awesome bad ass I am. Anyways, Edward got mad and challenged me to a fight, and we made a deal. I won, but he bit me." You explained tiredly, skipping over unimportant details.

"He added venom into the bite." Your mother seethed angrily. "Was the fight that important?"

"I mean..." you opened the zipper on your leather jacket subconsciously, "I guess." You shrugged, not really caring. "I have to go somewhere." You added as you stood up, and brushed the dirt off your black skinny jeans.

"You can't...You just...You just got bit! You need time to recover!" Your mom tried.

"Mom, let me go." You said in a warning tone. She looked into your eyes and saw the determination and anger in them. She had to let you go.

"Fine...Go." She huffed, as she turned around in anger. You didn't feel like apologizing, you re-laced your black combat boots and stood up.

You walked out the door, without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Billy opened the door, looking revolted as soon as he saw you.

"What are you doi-"

"Jacob wanted to speak with me. Let him. Move." You commanded angrily. You looked him in the eyes and he knew you weren't playing games.

"Jacob!" He called out, still allowing his eyes to be locked onto yours. "Y/N is here." He sneered. You bit back the urge to fight him, knowing it would accomplish nothing.

Jacob bounded down the steps, and looked at you. You forced your heart rate down, and looked him straight on.

"Y/N." he breathed out, obviously wanting to tell you something. The rain had turned into a light drizzle, and he stepped out into the rain

(GOD DAMMIT! WATTPAD DELETED THE OTHER HALF OF MY CHAPTER, IM SO DONE. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN FIND IT AND REWRITE IT, FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS PISSES ME OFF SO GOD DAMN MUCH LIKE JESUS SHIT. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WATTPAD, THIS IS SO STUPID. IM SO DONE.)