Let's Talk About This ~ Ch. 5

Let's pretend the song above isn't about God...Okay? And I'll also tell you when to play it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was such a drag. (Shikamaru anyone?) As soon as you came in, people at the beach bombarded you with questions about why those older boys followed you. Soon, the whole frickin' school knew.. "She's a slut..They all dated her, and she broke all their hearts." You heard a few girls snicker after you. You tensed up, and turned to look at the girl who said that, and pushed her up against a locker angrily. 

"Say that too my face," You spit angrily, "Or don't say it at all, you coward!" You pushed her up harder until your faces were inches apart. "Do you have no sense of dignity?" You asked angrily. The girl, shocked you heard her, looked at you with fear, evident in her eyes. You changed into your werewolf body form, and were about to start shaking you. "If you don't stop talking bout me to your prissy friends," you spat. "I'll kil-" and suddenly someone tore you away from the girl. Edward. "Don't you dare touch me!" You roared angrily. "[YN], NO!" You heard Bella yell frantically. You froze when you heard her voice. You didn't want her to see you like this, you didn't want her to think you were a-"Monster, let GO of me!" The girl you were holding yelled at you.

You released her from your grip, and looked at Edward and Bella in horror. Edward glared at you.  He moved closer to you, and whispered in your ear, so quietly no else could have heard, "If you expose us, there will be problems with not only us, but with-""I CAN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING, OKAY?!" You yelled. And with that, you spun on your heel and took off toward the exit of the school, and ran outside. You started shaking uncontrollably kept running.

When you were finally out of eye-shot, you crouched down on all fours, and attempted to stop your shaking. Red came into your vision, and you screamed. A loud, pain filled, throat ripping, ear splitting, desperate sounding, scream. You were still a shaking mess, and you slowly started to calm down, until Edward had chased after you. 

"Are you insane! You almost transformed! Do you know what would have happened if you turned into a mut-" "DON'T YOU DARE!" You screamed. "JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR BLOOD-THIRST, OR THE PACK CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SHIFTING, I CAN'T CONTROL SOME STUFF EITHER!!" You yelled. His yelling did not help your situation, and then your back arched, and you kicked off your shoes. Suddenly the place where you were, was replaced with a large gray, brown flecked wolf. Your eyes were a light forest green color. You howled and covered your muzzle sadly with your paws. Edward had watched silently as you were on the floor whimpering.

"Look, [YN], I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." Well you did! Listen, I could barely go out into public when I turned 37, okay? And I'm 72 now! I make mistakes! Just don't... You paused and whimpered. Don't blame me for something I can't control. Okay?  "Alright. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm just nervous that people besides Bella will know what we are, and-" Wait. So Bella knows now? About you? ABOUT ME?!  You freaked out. How could she stand being NEAR you? You were a MONSTER, a disgusting hybrid. "Yes. Yes, [YN], she knows. She knows about me. And she knows about you." You glared at him and snarled through your wolf teeth. I have to go, you thought angrily. "[YN], I'm sorry, wait," NO! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY CHOICE TO TELL HER ABOUT MYSELF! NOT YOU! SO LEAVE ME ALONE, AND DON'T FOLLOW ME!  You roared in your thoughts. You turned, and ran throw the trees, as your paws hit the ground hard. 

You panted as you came home, snagged clothes with your teeth, and continued to run around aimlessly. You ran, and ran, through the La Push forests. You refused to change back. Being in wolf form, and blowing off some steam helped you calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to 6:55 PM~~~~~~~~~~~

You neared the edge of the cliff the pack told you to meet them at. You slowed, and shifted back to your human form. You quickly slipped the clothes that once hung in your mouth onto your body, and sat on a rock near the cliff silently waiting. "You're here early." You heard Sam's gruff voice say to you. You turned around to look at him, and gave him a weak smile. "Yeah...Ran into some trouble, and I couldn't really go anywhere." You said quietly. He looked at you sadly. "Let me guess....Lost control?" "Yeah, how'd you..." You paused and thought about it. He had the same problems as you. Well, at least your werewolf shifting thing. You sighed, "Oh yeah." You said with a small laugh.