Chapter 15

A few days later after spending most of Christmas Day in my apartment binge watching tv shows on Netflix. I was currently finishing Fuller House when I got a call from Barry.

"Hey, do you have plans tonight?" He asked.

"Uh no, I haven't done much all day except watch Netflix," I answered before he cut me off.

"You've been alone all day on Christmas?" Barry exclaimed.

"Uh yeah," I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"I'm coming over right now. Go get ready," he demanded, "No one should be alone on Christmas."

"Barry, I'm fine..." I started.

"Sade, I'm coming over and we're going on that date I owe you," he finished.

"Okay," I smiled, "See you soon."

"Bye Sadie."

I sighed getting up from the spot I had been at all day going into the bathroom and putting on some makeup and fixing up my hair so I wouldn't look like a complete mess. I threw on a Christmas sweater, jeans and hat since I couldn't do much with my hair. Barry was at my door 15 minutes later as I was putting on my ankle boots.

"Ready?" He smiled as I pulled on my coat.

"Sure, where exactly are we going? Isn't everything closed on Christmas Day?" I asked.

"You'll see, is this what you've been doing all day?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'll have you know I watched an entire season of fuller house and also finished strange things," I answered putting my hands on my hips.

"And I'm very proud of you. Why didn't you tell me you were all by yourself?" Barry asked.

"I knew you were probably at Joe's and I wanted you to have family time," I shrugged.

"I would have left them for you," he answered gripping my hands in his.

"No, Barry spend as much time with your family while they're still around," I said sternly.

"You're right. I'm sorry," he hugged me tightly, "Come on, I have a surprise."

We walked downstairs when Barry went for the back door instead, "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need your car for the place we're going to," he said heading towards the garages.

"Wait, what?" I said realizing he was heading towards my garage where my Phaser bike was and other things that could potentially blow my cover.

"We need your car," Barry repeated as he got to my garage, "Don't worry, I'll drive."

"Wait," I said stepping between him and the door, "My garage is a mess."

"I'm sure it's not that bad," he laughed.

"It is, just go stand down there," I answered sternly before gesturing him to go a few garages down.

"Sadie," he started and I have him a look and he put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, I'll go."

I waited until he was where I told him to go to unlock the garage door and sliding it open. I backed the car out and parked it by Barry before
running and closing the garage.

"You're so dramatic," Barry sighed as I slid into the passenger seat and I slapped his arm, "Don't make me turn this car around."

"We haven't even left yet," I rolled my eyes, "Do you even know how to drive?"