Just A Normal Day Of Violence - Chapter 1

Delirious POV

I was walking to school with Luke like every other day, I looked around and saw a rush of people trying to fit into the large school house. I sighed and looked up at Luke, he was always taller than me. 

"Hey Luke" I finally said, he looked down at me. "Yeah?" he questioned, "Why do we have to fight to stay safe around here? And why do we have gangs?" I've always wondered that, it made no sense to me that we have gangs and we consistently have to fight just to stay safe. I mean I know we're on the bad side of the city, but why? Luke sigh snapped me out of my thoughts "Well... you know-" 

"HIYA GUYS!!" a familiar squeaker voice yelled. We turned around to see Lui running over to us with David and Marcel following close by. I smiled seeing the small Lui jump into my arms, "Hey Lui!" I replied happily. I looked up at David and Marcel who were giggling, "Hey Guys" David smiled brightly. 

We started walking to the school while catching up a bit, until I spotted a familiar red jacket. I looked over to see Vanoss smiling at me, I couldn't help but smile back. There was something about Evan that I just couldn't resist, could be his muscular arms and chest, or his amazing smile, oh and his adorable laugh, and I can't forget those dreamy chocolate brown eyes... 

No I can't think like that. He's probably straight, since he can have any girl in the school by winking at them to make them faint and fall in love with him. Why bother, besides he probably won't find any interest in a guy like me. I know why I'm really in this crew, it's because they pity me and because I'm Luke's little brother. 

"Hey man!" Luke's voice cut me out of my thoughts again. I saw Luke walk over to Evan and start to do a handshake only the crew knows. I start to notice people starting to move around us making a big gap between them and us. I shrug it off because they're probably scared of us, probably because of last night.

FLASH BACK OF LAST NIGHT

We were making our way towards another gang's territory just to mock them. It was dark out and looked like it was about to rain. I looked over to my left to see Vanoss and Cartoonz talking over the plan. I turned my head to the right and saw Wildcat, Mini, Ohm, and Basically talking about something I couldn't hear. 

Moo, Terroriser, Nogla, and Lui walk up besides me and tried to comfort me. I guess they could see I was anxious. Then a loud BANG was heard I saw everyone look at the direction it came from and getting ready to fight. A tall man started to walk towards us. PewDIEPie, he was the second most feared leader in the streets. Cry, Ken, PJ, Jack, and Mark walked up besides him; along with 10 other guys. I wondered where his other members were. His group was known for the most amount of members. While we were known for our strength and power.

PewDIEPie's real name is Felix but he doesn't like it when people call him that. He got his name buy being really good at shooting a gun. Also I guess he just really like's pie?

"What are YOU scumbags doing on our side of the city?" He spat at the ground. I looked over at Vanoss to see what he would do. He started to walk forward which made Felix flinch a little, but insistently he snapped out of it and continued glaring at Vanoss.

"Oh you know, just to have a little fun Felix~" I could see Evan had an devilish grin on his face. I looked and studied Felix's face, he obviously didn't like it that Evan called him by his real name. He's actually is pretty attractive, with his blonde hair and sparking crystal blue eyes. And a laugh that makes you want to laugh, but he's not my type. He also has a girlfriend, Marzia one of the most prettiest girls in our school.

Felix growled at Evan and pointed his finger at him to signal for his gang to start attacking. I saw everyone get ready so I did the same, I brought my fists up to my face. I took a deep breath, and exhaled. 

It's Show Time.

END OF FLASHBACK

I could hear Luke and Evan talk about last night, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, "Hey don't worry about last night. You actually held up your ground pretty good! Maybe s'more practice you can be taking out guys left and right in a blink of an eye... Like ME!" Tyler said while puffing out his chest trying to convince me he was tough, which I already know he is. And when did he even get here?

"Yeah! You took out 3 guys plus PJ and Cry!" Brain said shortly after while showing a proud grin. Brock, Craig, and Ryan walked up behind him to join us. "Uh... Thanks?" I don't know if I should be grateful of their complement or disappointed in myself. I never wanted to hurt people! I only really want to make people laugh, but that's not happening in this cruel world.

Brain nodded seeing I accepted his complement and walked back over by Brock. "Yo what time is it?" Marcel asked out of nowhere. I could see David motioned his gaze towards his wrist where a dark green watch was. "Uhhhhh 8:39? Why?" David questioned. My eyes go wide and I could see so did Marcel's. "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Marcel screamed running towards the front doors of the school. It took the gang a while to understand what's happening, I started to quickly make my way towards the stairs leading into the building. Me and Marcel really care about our grades, I turned back around and waved my hands. 

"HURRY UP!" I yelled, I saw Luke and Evan stop talking about last night, looked up at me on the stairway to the school, looked back at each other, shrug and slowly make their way to the door. Mini was freaking out since he also really cares about his grades like me and Marcel. Tyler noticed and picks up Mini bridal style which seemed to startle Craig. Tyler just started to jog into the building. David got down on his knees which allowed Lui to hop on his shoulders. Moo and Brain walked together and talked. And Ohm jogged up besides me so we could walk to our first class together. Did I say walking? I meant quickly speed walking to our class. 

----------------------------

Well, done with the first chapter of the story!

Let me know what ship you'd like to see in the new upcoming chapters, I'll try and add them to the story!

Also sorry for any Spelling or Grammar mistakes!

And I'll catch you guys in the next chapter!

Buh byeee!~