A Normal Day? - Chapter 15

MiniLadd POV

Weeks went by, everyone was out of the hospital. Everyone was better now. It was kind of awkward within the group at first. Everyone seemed to quite than usually. But that quietly changed after a couple of weeks went by.

Everyone was joking again, like old pals. But when we got back to school, all of Jonathan's school friends seemed distance to Jon. He got sad for a little, but then he remembered his amazing supportive friends that he has! Ok maybe that's a little exaggerated but that's how I see it.

The rumors still go on about Jonathan and I, and how he "beat" me up. But I say let them think what they want! Felix and his gang seemed more distant from us, almost like they were scared? I don't know, it's weird.

Eric and his "new" pals always glare at us, but he seemed to give smirks towards Jonathan. Sometimes, even in front of Evan, he would try and pin Jon against a locker and would purr a creepy purr.

But immediately either Luke, Tyler, and Ohm shove him off of Del, or a teacher would come by and get him off. It's been getting annoying, and I can tell Del's getting annoyed as well. He's also been giving cheeky grins a Evan trying to get him angry. Some times Evan would even try and fight him, but we stop him before he could.

We haven't yet told Evan about the whole close to rape thing Eric tried with Jonathan. Nor Luke knows about it. Only the people who witnessed it knows. So Me, Tyler, David, and Ms. Holly.

And speaking about Ms. Holly, Jonathan and Luke visit her sometimes. Normally on a Friday after school they go by and visit. Sometimes I tag along. They normally just discuss about random things, and catching up on what not.

It's been alright so far, no gangs trying to challenge us. Expect for the occasional Eric making moves on Jonathan.

And I'm pretty sure we went down a couple of ranks in the gang levels. Gang levels are what ranks us on how tough and strong we are. Normally we would be on top but another gang, that I don't think we encountered yet, named 'The Silver Skulls' is at the top.

I don't know anyone from that group as of now, but I'm pretty sure we'll find out soon... But for now let's go to present time!

I was sitting on the school lunch bench surrounded by my friends. Everyone was present. Everyone seemed happy, people were cracking jokes and laughing. Everyone sat in this order Me, Tyler, Marcel, David, Lui, Brain, Brock, Evan, Jonathan, Luke, then Ohm. the table was circular so Ohm sat next to me.

We were having a good time. "I know! She's so rude and annoying! I mean I'm probably not going to do my homework anyways but, I don't know.." Tyler started when I began to tune into the conversation.

"But you should do your homework! It's important!" I blurted out. He turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever..." He began to shove his face with the food in front of him. I just sighed and continued eating as well. There's no point in arguing with Tyler, once he has something set into place, it's hard to get him to change...

Random conversations sprawled across the table. Something about homework, teachers, foods not good, and other not really relevant things.

Oh and if your wondering about that plan we put into place. We didn't really go through with all of it per-say. I mean Tyler and David did have to camp out in the base for a couple of days until more of us came out of the hospital.

It would have been unsafe for them to just wonder around the city or even school. So they even had to miss school. I mean it's no big deal for Tyler, and David was just fine with it.

Again I tuned into the conversation, this time it was a little more interesting.

"Yo Jon!" His previous droopy head snapped up and he seemed startled at first but then he calmed. "Hmm." He slowly started to rub his eyes, he then yawned. 

"You ok?" Brock asked. "You seem tired.." Only a slight tired moan came out as a response. Luke nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah you've been staying up late for a while now." Luke answered for the tired man. "Really? Why? Everything ok?" Evan asked with concern hinted in his voice. Delirious just waved his hand dismissively.

"I've just been up working on homework and studying, since I can't do that in class...." He heaved a heavy sigh and rolled his eyes. "Why can't you?" Ohm asked.

"Ugh... the classes that I have to work harder in, is the classes I have with Eric. He's been distracting me with random things. I try and ignore him, but he won't stop! I tried telling a teacher but they don't do anything!" He complained.

"And now I so tired I have to tap naps during SSR, study hall, and even lunch now!" He groaned again. "Tsh" Luke answer. "Do I have to teach that jerk not to mess with my little bro?" The older brother paused and looked a little frightened then he shook his head. He just put his head down, looking at his food and continued eating.

What was that all about? In the corner of my eye I saw a certain someone looking our way. I turned to the male who was staring at a particular pale, blue eyed sleepy head. Eric. He had a smirk plastered on his face. 

What's he up too? What's he planning on? I heard a low growl I face forward once again to see Evan glaring at Eric. He must have caught onto my gaze. I looked back towards Eric he just snickered and turned back around, discussing with his table mates.

I also noticed someone familiar sitting with Eric's group of pals.

"Cry?" I mumbled to myself. He saw me looking at him. He smirked and continued talking with Eric. What's really going on here? I turned my attention to Jonathan. He seemed troubled, he was sleeping using his arms as pillows. His facial expressions changed from pain, sadness, sorrow, and out right terror.

Luke caught onto this and rustled his hair. He bent down and whispered into Jon's ear. I didn't quite hear everything but I caught onto somethings.

"Jonathan it's ok.... It's over now.... I won't let what happened before happen again..." Something like that. No one else seemed to notice. Jonathan tensed at first but relaxed because of Luke making small relaxing circles on his back.

I didn't know what that meant but I figured it had something to do with their past. Did Jonathan do something that would make Luke worry? What's Jon dreaming of? Something about his past? I guess I'll have to wait and see, or I can just ask Luke. I'm very curios...

----------------------------------

HEY I'M ALIVE! WHOOP! But really sorry I've been losing motivation to write lately...

I think since I made so many chapters in the beginning I burned myself out of creative ideas for this story

I've been really thinking I should just give up on this story, I'm not to proud of this story

To be honest every chapter isn't planned and it's just what pops into my head, and I don't want to do that anymore...

But if I discontinue this I can reassure you guys I have other ideas and stories that I'm working on right now so this isn't the last you'll see of me!

But that's all I have for now, tell me your guys options in the comments!

Should I continue?

Should I quit and upload my newest story?

Unedited 👎👎

Buh Byeeee!! 👋👋