Like A Kid In The Candy Section - Chapter 14

Third Person POV

 "What now, Evan?" Tyler asked Evan who sniffled and shook his head trying to hold back the tears. Jonathan and the other watch in wait for Evan's response. Ms. holly seemed to be even more confused but she stuck with it.

"Well I was thinking-" Evan stopped himself when he nodded something on Jonathan's neck. He quickly walked to Jonathan who was still sitting on the white sheets of the hospital bed. It was so fast that Jon didn't know what was happening.

Evan turned Jonathan's head so he could see what was on his neck. "Wait!" Tyler tried to intervene but Evan wasn't stopping. He gasped a little seeing what was all over Del's neck.

"Don't tell me this is... what I think it is.." Evan let go, all Jonathan could do was look down away from Evan's sharp gaze. "I-I" The blue eyed man stuttered. Evan glared and turned around to Tyler and David.

"Explain!" He demand, Tyler scratched the back of his neck and looked away from his gaze just as Jonathan did. David straight up looked Evan in the eyes and answered.

"It was Eric, he made those hickey marks on Jon." He plainly said. Everyone was shock that he just straight out said it without fear of Evan's rampage. Evan made a fist, but relaxed. "Thank you." He answered back.

Evan turned back to face Jon, who was blushing out of embarrassment. Evan leaned down into Jon's face. Concern written all over his face. "I won't let him touch you ever again! I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you." And with that Evan pulled Jon into a hug.

The two embraced for a while until letting go. They both missed the warmth from the other. But Evan knew something more serious was under way. "About our plan.."

Ohm POV

I woke up with my head pounding, my vision was still blurry. I groaned in pain and held my stomach. I looked around me, I seemed to be in a hospital. Medical machines surrounded me.

"Ah your awake." A man with a white lab coat said while walking next to me. Where did he come from? He looks like the man who pushed us out of Jonathan's room before. 

He held a clipboard in his right hand. He wore small glasses that rested on top of the bridge of his nose. He adjusted them a bit before continuing. "You where sleeping for a while now. You were passed out when you arrived here." He plainly said without emotion.

He didn't wait for me to answer, "You have a sprained arm, and minor bruises. You should be out in a couple of days." And with that he started to walk off towards the door. "Wait!" I tried to yell out to him. He stopped and turned his head only slightly over his shoulder.

"Yes?" He started. "H-How are my friends?" I tried asking. He smirked a little before turning completely around to face me. "Well you see, I can not tell you. It's a personal medical reason." I cocked my head to the side from confusion.

He turned and walked to the door again, he opened the door and was about to walk out. But he said, "Hospitals aren't suppose to tell people their patient's conditions or problems, unless your on their medical proposal. Which your not." 

He just walked out and left me inside the room stunned. He seemed to say all of those words with snarkiness and cruelty. I shook my head. "Rude." I mumbled to myself. I looked to my side to see a small wooden table that resembled a bedside table, but had a bigger legs.

My phone and wallet were placed on top of it, along with a lamp that was on. I quickly grabbed my phone of the small table and unlocked it. The screen lit up and I pushed the 'message' button. I went through all my contacts collecting them all into one big group chat.