Risk - Chapter 27

Quick announcement!!!

So so so sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while I've been really busy, I'll try to post more but I can't promise anything. 

If you want some H2OVanoss or BBS stuff go follow my Instagram: wolfieie.draws it's where I draw BBS/H2OVanoss related content. I also draw other things so if you could, check it out!

Now onto the long awaited chapter! (Sorry for a cliff hanger)

Luke POV

I paced around the small kitchen, Jon and Evan following me with their eyes. "What do you mean Cody's guys are back?" Evan asked. I looked at them. Evan look concerned at what I said, Jon didn't show any expression. 

"They must have found us... we have to go." I said sternly. "What?!" Both males said. "We can't fight them, what else can we do?" I explained. "Running forever won't help!" Jonathan yelled, I know he got attached to this place and these people, his friends. But it's not safe for him...

"I'm sorry Jon but I can't... I can't risk it, not again..." I said in defeat. He walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm well aware of what's happening now, it won't be a risk, it'll be my choice to stay." I didn't respond to his calm words.

----

A couple of days has pasted and I didn't leave Jon's side. We decided not to go to school for 2 days just for Jon to recover a bit. Once we got back into school I made sure either me or Evan were with Jon 24/7, and if we couldn't do it we made sure one of the guys were with him.

At the end of a day the guys ran into Felix and his gang. 

"Felix, we don't want trouble. Not in the mood." Evan stepped forward. The guys stood behind him ready for anything Felix would pull. I stood in the way back with Jon by my side. Felix snarled at Evan, "Why? 'Cause you got soft? Toughest gang in the streets been absent." He mocked.

Evan didn't react. He just pushed past him and continued to walk out to the parking lot. The guys followed him. I pulled Jon to my side and began to walk away too. But something pulled me back, it was Jon being pulled by Cry, Felix's mysterious member.

Cry whispered into Jon's ear. Jonathan's eyes widened at what he said. He pulled away and looked at Cry as if he's a monster. Jon looked shookened up. I pulled him away from Cry and stepped in front of Jon defensively. Cry just grinned and backed up and disappeared in the group of men.

I turned around to see Jon breathing heavy, he looked back up to me and whispered what Cry had said. "'Watch your back little one, anyone could know your little secret.~ The boss is waiting for you sweety~.'" My eyes widened and I reddened with anger, I punched the nearest person. The guys realized the missing people and ran to our side to see me punch someone.

"Luke!" Evan called out. The person I hit went flying. Felix grinned and took this as a consent to tell his people to attack. I just triggered a fight.

Evan saw how scared Jon looked and yanked him away from the brawl that was about to go down. It's a good thing because what I just learned now I need to blow off some steam. The guys noticed this and back up to give me room.

"You wanna fight Felix? You've got it!" I cracked my knuckles and positioned my fist to the level of his head. With a swift punch he went flying into his pals. Felix was just someone to get my anger out first. Who I was really after was..

The skinny male hopped to the back of the enraged group, mocking me. With his shaggy brown hair he grinned at me cockily, his green eye's were fierce. I snarled and glared at him. I pushed through the crowd, falling like if I had pushed feathers. I stomped over to him a punch ready. He smirked at me watching my eye's instead of my fist.

I slammed down as fast as I could to punch him with every force within my body. It was so fast I couldn't miss... yet.. I did? He side stepped still keeping that smile. My eyes widened. He was so fast.

With a rapid flying kick to my face I was at the ground groaning. He leaded over me with that awful smile. I could only glare.

"You still don't know anything, do you?" His smile grew wider. "You think it'll be easy to take down one of the Fearing five? You should know this better than anyone." A shiver went through me. That was the name of a high ranking group in my old gang, I was apart of it.

"Cry!" Two new males stepped into the scene. Cry's smile faded. He joined the 2 and as easy as that they walked away. Felix's little members scurried off like rodents, taking Felix with them. I was left on the floor flabbergasted. Jon and the guys came to my side.

"Luke!..." Jon called out to me. He said more but it was static in my ear. Because now I know for sure.... 

We must leave.

-------------------------------------------------

Yet again, so sorry for not updating in awhile. I've been very busy!

For whoever stuck with me, thank you so much!!!

I really appreciate it!

Unedited... again

See you in the next one, Buh Byee!