Date Night Gone... Mad - Chapter 24

Evan POV

Once Jonathan got closer, one of the guys pulled out a gun and placed it by head. The cold metal touched my temple.

I felt so useless!

But I knew if I move they would kill me, then I won't be able to help Jonathan get out of here. But if I didn't do anything, who knows what will happen..

I just complied to my captures and stayed quiet and still, for now.

"Let him go!" Jonathan screamed. He was close but he kept his distance. "Make us!" One snickered. Jonathan huffed out frustrated, not knowing what to do. I don't blame him. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I bit down on the hand that silenced me. The hand it belonged to cursed under their breath. "RUN JON!" I screamed before a towel was wrapped around my mouth. Jon stepped back a little, he was very frightened.

He gulped and looked to the floor, he shook his head no. "I won't! I can't leave you behind!" He glared back up at us. His electric blue eyes started to glow a hazy dark blue.

"Finally.." A scruffy voice sounded behind me. They wanted him to do this... I thought to myself. No!

"LET HIM GO!" Jonathan's sweet voice started to turn to a deeper voice, unrecognizable. A glow came from his chest. Which a necklace that was hidden underneath his shirt flung from it's place to shine brighter out in the open.

"It has been confirmed, we've got him." A voice spoke out to probably a walkie talkie. No! Stop Jon! I could only speck in my head, but it would never reach Jon..

Just then Jonathan stood still. His eyes still glowed. It was like he read my mind.. He straighten himself from a previous hunched position. He still glared at the men. From the bright light of the necklace to shown enough light to see the men holding me prisoner.

He growled deeply but quietly. He probably understood what was going on and contemplating what he should do next. 

I felt the gun that rested on my head fall. One of the guys pushed me to the side. I fell to the floor. The men then leaped at Jonathan while he was thinking. Thinking he was to deep in thought to not notice.

But Jonathan just took that to his advantage. For being small for his age, he grabbed one of the men's arms and flipped him over his back, making him crash to the ground. There were 2 left.

Jonathan punched one in their stomach, hard, and he crumpled to the ground. The last one seemed to be the tallest and buffer of the 3. Jonathan tried to jump kick he guy, but instead the large man grabbed his leg.

He swung Jonathan letting him slam into the brick wall of the alley way. Jonathan groan a little. He got up and tried to punch the guy's stomach like he did to the last but the guy only deflected it.

Jonathan growled at the man and tried a second time. The same thing repeated over and over, leaving Jonathan huffing out of breath.

"Stop fighting and come with me. My boss wants you." The man smirked. Jonathan tried again to jump kick the man. But failed. The tall man wrapped his arms around the tried Jonathan. Jon struggled against him.

I just stared helplessly. What am I doing?

"You're coming with me."

'Protect my little brother, he's all that matters to me' Luke voice echoed. I gulped and did just that.

I rushed up from the ground and punched the man in the spine. He let go of Jon and grabbed at his back. He groan a bit. He then glared at me and grabbed at my throat. He lifted me in the air.

"Drake? Come in! Update?" Sounded a voice from his walkie talkie. 'Drake' sighed and answered. "Don't worry Hunter, just a minor set back." He glared and chocked me more. I saw Jonathan behind Drake. He was still a bit out of breath, but he came at Drake with full force.

He held his hands together and jumped up and slammed his hands down on Drake's head forcefully. He stumbled back and let go. I gasped for air.

Drake swung at Jonathan, he ducked. Drake punched back and forth but it was time for Jon to dodge.

"GRR! Hunter send in-" Jonathan slammed him in the face with a mighty punch. Drake went flying.

"What was that? Repeat it." 'Hunter' respond through the technology. Jon just motioned his hand upward and a gust of sparking crystal blue water rushed up. The walkie talkie swirled in the water from the chest of the fallen Drake and brought it to Jon.

Just just answered for Drake in his deep voice. "Sorry, there is no need for that. And there will be no one delivered to your 'boss'." 

Then after that he smashed the tech on the ground and it shattered all over the place. Jon looked from the shattered pieces to me. My breath became normal again. I looked at him. The crystal eyes I know, where dark.

He walked closer to me. I didn't flinch. Jonathan offered me his hand and I accepted it. He lifted me off the ground. He stared at me, and I stared back.

He nodded his head at me. And with that his eyes fluttered to a close, and his body went limp. I caught him in my arms. His breaths were small. His skin a little paler. And his necklace rested back on his chest. I tucked in back in his shirt for him.

I then lifted Jon into my arms and carried him bridal style. I didn't check the time, knowing I was late already, but I just walked right out of the alley way. Leaving the 3 unconscious bodies behind.

-------

I reached Jonathan's house. I walked to the steps and only knocked once, Luke swung the door open; already yelling.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE, EVAN BETTER RUN SON-" He stopped once he saw the sleeping Jon. He looked up at me. "What happened." 

"He got sleepy on the way back, so I carried him." I simply said. "Why is he scrapped up?" He asked again. "He fell on the way back. Also sorry we are late, it was harder than I thought to get him to stop eating."

He just looked at me, then back down at Jon. He sighed, and took Jonathan out of my arms. The loss of heat made me sad a bit, but I didn't think to much of it. I said my good nights to Luke, and he shut the door.

I stood there for a bit. In the darkness. And I thought to myself...

Why were those guys after Jon? And who were they trying to take him to?

--------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! 

Vote and Comment! They make my day :D

And I hope you have an awesome day too!

Byeee!

Unedited D':