Explanation - Chapter 32

Hey everyone! Quick Update!!

So sorry for not updating chapters in a long time. I just recently just moved to California and my new house doesn't have any internet, so I'm using the data on my phone to upload this lol

So please stick with me in this.

Alright! Let's go!

3rd POV

After the whole situation that took place at the alley way things have been... complicated and awkward between the gang. Of course everyone had many questions, I mean who wouldn't? When you see your best friend bend and control water and completely own multiple buff guys, when that said best friend is suppose to be "scrawny and weak", who wouldn't have questions?

And what also arose many questions for the boys were the fact that Evan wasn't as shocked as the rest of them. After the incident Luke picked up his unconscious brother and rushed him back to the base leaving Evan to deal with the confused guys.

Luke rested Jonathan on the couch to sleep while he addresses all the questions the gang might have. And here is where we begin. 

"WHAT THE FU--" Is the beginning of the discussion that was so gracefully started by Tyler. Luke put his hands up in defense and in order to calm the raging Tyler.

"I know, I know, you all are probably really confused about what just happened." Luke said, sweat rolling down his forehead. His was beginning to get really anxious and nervous. He knew this conversation was going to come up at some point but not this sudden. 

"Ye think?! What just happened back there!" David said, his accent thick. Luke couldn't find any words, seeing his friends all glare at him with anger and confusion. That's when Evan put a hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Enough yelling!" Evan spoke calmly. Which made most of the guys stop but that didn't stop Tyler. Tyler just stomped his way to Evan shoving his finger in his face intimidatingly, Evan didn't flinch.

"And why are you not confused or upset?! You knew about what ever that was! Have you guys been keeping secrets?!" Tyler exclaimed. Evan just sighed and looked to Luke, who gained a little bit more confidence to speak once again.

"Let us explain." Said Luke, and that's exactly what they did. Luke told them about his and Jonathan's past and about the pendent that is able to give Jon powers that they still have no clue about how that's possible. And he also explained about how Jon and him are being hunted down, and that the people who attacked where after Jon and his abilities. after explaining all that it left the guys speechless.

"So your telling me that Jon has these crazy inhuman powers?" Marcel spoke first. Both Evan and Luke nodded.

"And Jon killed some very powerful gang lord and you were blamed for his death?" Craig asked this time. Luke nodded for this one.

"And that now people are hunting Jonathan for his powers and you guys are running away from them, and that those were the guys?" Brian asked. Another nod.

The guys looked at each other then to Evan and Luke, then to the sleeping Jon, and back to each other.

"WOW!!!!!" Lui yelled in a bubbly way. "SOO COOL!" He rushed over to Jon and looked at the pendent that laid on his chest that went up and down from Jon's soft breaths. Gradually the rest of the guys joined Lui and in awe watched their friend sleep, now realizing he isn't "scrawny and weak" like they first believed, they are now aware of his potential.