Chill Day For The Boys - Chapter 25

Ohm POV

I watch the two new love birds walk away from us. I stood silent staring at the two being shy, walking closely near each other heading off to their date. I sighed to my self, making sure none of the guys around me could hear me.

Yeah I felt a little heartbroken that Evan was lucky enough to take Jonathan out on a date. That's what I get for not growing a pair to ask Jonathan out in the first place. I kept my feelings to myself, and I didn't share them with him.

But I'm not jealous of their new relationship. I'm happy for them both. Very happy... It's just. It's sad that I didn't get to have a chance with him. But I'll have to get over it.. some how.

A pat on my shoulder startled me. I turned around to see Luke smiling down at me, reassuringly.

"Let's all go back to the base, and eat some pizza." He suggested. Everyone agreed with the idea, and I just nodded my head. 

---

Tyler and Craig went off to get the pizza while the rest of us headed to the base. There we just chilled. David, Lui, and Marcel played games. Luke watched tv. Brian and Brock we chatting in the kitchen about random things, and me... I just sat in a wooden chair on the top of the tree base. 

I just stared into the sky. The sun's rays heated up my skin. This made it hard to even touch the wooden table in front of me. But the breeze made it refreshing. I inhaled deeply, taking in the cool crisp air. I always sat up here when I had things on my mind.

So that's what I did. I sat there thinking.

I started to wonder what Jonathan and Evan were doing right now. I hope they're having fun...

My thoughts then shifted to the past. Well, past meaning the first time Evan met Jon. it was weird. He didn't like Jonathan back then. He would always comment stuff about him like: "He's too nice and bubbly", "How can someone like Jonathan be related to someone like Luke?", "There is just something about him that just doesn't feel right about him,  I don't really trust him..."

Things like that would often be brought up when Jonathan was the subject. Everything was so different back then. Back then was when I started to develop feeling about him. My opinion on Jonathan was the complete opposite of Evan's. 

I liked his bubbly and nice personality, I could believe Jonathan was related to Luke because I could see the soft side in Luke, and... I never really felt anything weird about Jonathan like Evan did. But I guess Evan changed his opinion about Jon.

The gang would have been terrible without the light-hearted Jonathan. He is like the glue to us all. Always thinking on the positive side of things. If a fight between us happen, he would always try to calm us all down. But the one thing that always confused me was when we would pick fights with other gangs...

He would always try his best to avoid any actually fighting. He is classified as a supporter but he doesn't act like one. A supporter supports the muscles in fights. Kind of like a 2 v 1 kind of thing. You need to have both muscles and supports in a gang to have balance. But Jonathan just... He just doesn't.. support?

It's hard to explain.. He tried his all to avoid any confrontation with anyone within a fight. He is really light on his feet so he is able to dodge. He tried to wear out the guy, and usually Luke would come in and finish the job off.

And every time Evan or even Tyler suggest that we should go pick a fight with another gang, Jon would always try to stay out of it. And most of the times Luke would try to help him get out of it too. But usually Jonathan goes on those things anyway.