Secret Revealed Pt 1 - Chapter 30

Evan POV

I heard a loud bang like something punched a wall coming from the bathroom. With that I sprinted into the bathroom. The door opened to reveal Jonathan pushed up against the wall by two muscly men. They were trying to dominate over him, my face reddened at the site, I was pissed!

"Hey! Get off of him!" I grabbed the guy's shoulder the one who was closest to Jon. I turned him to look at me with ease even though he was twice my size. I knocked him square in the face with my fist. The other guy tried to do the same thing to me but I dodged his attack. I swiftly swept my leg under his, making him fall -- hard. With that I took Jonathan's hand and ran out.

I ran past the table where we ate and yelled out to the guys. "Let's go!" They all stood, I didn't see what happened next because I was already out the door. But I'm guessing the two guys chased after me which got them to come quickly to our side.

When I got outside I was greeted by 3 other big muscly guys. I stopped which got the two guys behind us catch up, but so did the guys. Luke instantly pushed one guy behind us to get through to us. "Jon!" He yelled, relieved he wasn't hurt. "I'm sorry I always get in trouble.." He mumbled. Luke just comforted him.

"What's going on?" Marcel yelled out to us. "We're running an errands for our boss. Getting something he really wants.~" Said one of the tallest, biggest guy. He seemed to lead the group of men. The guys where confused but Luke and I knew what was going on. 

"Get him!" One of the guys pushed me aside and tried to grab for Jonathan. Luke didn't let this happen. He pulled Jonathan back and tried to kick the guy, but this made the guy grab his leg in defense. He yanked Luke away from Jon and threw him against a wall of an alley way right next to the restaurant. The people inside the restaurant shrieked at the sight of this up coming fight. The people working in there made them go to the back of the building in order to protect them, so they couldn't see what's happening.

The guy who threw Luke lunged for Jonathan again. I body slammed into him making us both fly. Jonathan tried to run backwards but was grabbed by the one of the two guys who I fought in the bathroom. "I don't think so!" Brian yelled when he socked the guy who held Jon right in the face.

The other dude ran to attack Brian but Brock kicked him in the stomach instead. "I don't know what's going on but you ain't taking our friend!" Brock warned the men. The leader of this small group touched his ear and speaking out loud. "We need backup." And with that a sworn of men came out of no where.

"Shhhhii-" Brian began but a guy behind him grabbed him and threw him to the ground. "Brian!" Brock yelled. He ran to aid Brian by jumping on the guy's back. Maybe a total of 20 guys came, total out numbering us.

I wrestled with the guy I body slammed. i was just able to pin the buff guy to the ground, using a lot of my strength. I made the mistake of looked up to see Luke groan from the hard contact of the brick wall. As a result, I was punched by the guy and I was slammed to the ground with the guy on top of me. He punched at me rapidly giving me no break. All I could do was block, which did me no good.

I looked to my side to locate where Jon was and if he was ok, all I got was a sight of my friends being taken out one by one. They tried to fight back but the enemy out numbered us in strength and size of men. 

I felt like I failed again... I let my hands drop letting the punched hit my face. I felt blood trickle down from my nose. My strength left me, static filled my head, blood rushed to my head, clouds of black filled my vision, I was going unconscious.

"I'm sorry Jon..." I said in a whisper before I black out. Darkness surrounded me in a comforting blanket.

Luke POV

I groaned, my back in absolute pain. I couldn't move, I had an concussion. All I could do was watch. I saw Evan wrestling with the 2nd buffest guy in the group, he looked up to me but was only greeted with a punch to the face. He was slammed to the ground and the guy got on top of him, punching rapidly.

At this point he was tired from wrestling with him keeping him pinned. Now all he can do is block. I saw him look in all directions, searching, I did the same. I saw in terror as the people I call friends get taken down one by one. The people who only showed me and Jon warmth.

This was my life and my original problem and everyone is getting sucked up in it. I felt guilty. I saw Marcel pinned against a wall by his neck, Lui tried to punch and kick trying to make the man stop. The man just shoved Lui to the ground as if he was just a fly that got too annoying.

Brock tried to help Brian up but was kicked in the stomach instead. 2 guys came around him and began kicking him with no mercy. He cried out. Brian tried to stop them but another 2 guys yanked him away.

Tyler was the only one still up and fighting. Punching guys left and right. Craig was on the ground unconscious right before Tyler. Tyler fought against the guys who hurt Craig. David was also pinned against a wall, his arms pinned back. A guy just punched his stomach over and over. Nogla spit out blood.

It was so horrific to watch.

I located Jonathan who was crying watching everyone being badly hurt. Ohm was in front of him fending off most of the men from reaching Jonathan. Jonathan was far from me, but I could tell, he was changing.

I looked to the skinny pendant around his neck begin to shine and glow the dark blue. Jonathan, in a flash of light, became something I haven't seen in so long. Ohm turned around to Jon and fell to the ground from shock. The enemy who were attack Ohm backed up in fear. Jonathan furrowed his eyebrow at them and walked right past Ohm. Both the pendent and Jonathan's eye's glowed that dark midnight blue.

"We've got him Boss." The leader said. "Your little play toy is here.~" He smirked. "DO IT NOW!" He yelled out and the enemy surrounded Jonathan and shot out nets over his head. Jonathan struggled against the rope. I looked at my friends. The ones who weren't unconscious were in awe.

All the guys that were attacking them left them to help contain Jonathan. Jonathan looked around at his friends who were surprised at him his eyes spotted Evan who laid on the floor. Jonathan huffed out in anger, he then looked at me. I groaned and sat up. I looked him straight in the eyes.

I nodded and whispered, 

"Do it."

----------------------------------------

30 chapter?! Thanks for sticking with me with this terrible story that's just all over the place! I have better stories come don't worry! But thank you anyways!

The art in the beginning is my own 😁

See you in the next chapter for the 2nd part!

Buh Bye!