Obstacle Blocking The Way To Class - Chapter 16

ANNOUNCEMENT! 

I HAVE A NEW BOOK UP CALLED 'Soap' ALSO H2OVANOSS!

I HOPE YOU CAN GO CHECK IT OUT, BECAUSE IF YOU CAN SEE (I'll stop shouting)

*ahem* As you can see in the title, this book is gonna have slow updates and I'm considering to discontinue it...

I have nothing really for this book, I wasted my creative juices for this book all in the beginning

So I have found new creative ideas for multiple stories, 3 book actually, one being Soap

So I hope you guys understand and check out the new story, first chapter out soon!

If anyone has questions, then feel free to ask!

Enjoy this chapter! Cya till end!

Jonathan POV

I walked along the halls, carrying my big textbooks in one hand, while trying to balance my other books and textbooks in the other. I was heading to my 3rd class of the day, ELA. In that class I have none of my friends with me, not even Eric or his pals.

I struggled my way, passing other people who just laughed and talked with their friends, not scared about the upcoming bell. I looked up from my large book and I spotted my classroom.

I smiled in glee and I hurried my pace, until someone stood right in front of me. I bumped into them, not expecting the new found obstacle. I dropped some of my bigger and smaller book onto the floor in front of me. I bent down and tried to pick it up with my already full hands, making it hard, whilst mumbling sorry.

The obstacle crouched down along with me, helping me pick up my books and gently placing them within my arms. I thanked the stranger once again until I looked up to his face.

"Cry?" I asked shocked. He smirked at me. I quickly jumped back up and put up my self defense. I literally turned into a ninja, with multiple books in hand. He put his hands up. 

"Woah!" He tried to calm my sudden defense stance.

"What? I can't be nice and helpful without you thinking I'm gonna hurt ya?" He jokingly put it. I slowly and hesitantly stood back to my normal posture.

"Sorry.. It's just-" I was trying to apologize but it seemed like he understood where I was coming from.

"Yo, no it's ok, I am like your enemy practically. But it doesn't hurt to be nice once and a while." He said with a crooked smile. Something seems off about him, he wouldn't normally to think to me or anybody!

"Uh-huh... Well thanks." I said while starting to walk around him to continue my journey to my class. He stopped my once again. But this time instead of getting in front of me, he pulled me by my waist. He swung me around to face him.

"What's the rush~"

"Class" i snapped back, I furrowed my eyebrows. I was not putting up with this stuff anymore. First Eric, now Cry? I am not some main character that everyone just happens to like! And I'm not some submissive girl, I won't be treated like this anymore. ;)))))))) Oh really~?

I forcefully walked back, making him lose his grip on my waist. I glared at him once more, before huffing and quickly turning around. I probably could have flipped my non long hair and strutted off, if i didn't have all this stuff in my arms. Wait am I a girl? Last time I checked I-

A whistle caught me off guard. I could tell he was starring at my butt. I wouldn't blame him, I am fabulous. But I snapped back around and did the two finds motion saying 'I'm watching you.'

Then I continued walked away from him and towards my class. Psst, guys, am I right?

------------------------

Sorry chapters really short but like I said up at the top, it's hard for me to write this story really anymore..

But anyways and questions feel free to ask! ✌✌

Have a great day/night

Unedited

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!