What Happened In There? - Chapter 7

WILDCAT POV

It was after school, I was waiting in the nurses office. It was 5 mins after the incident, the Nurse would have sent me back to my class but she allowed me to stay. She was calling an ambulance, just in case Craig had a concussion or something.

I paced around the room. I just couldn't stand still. "The ambulance is here sweetie." The nurse came into the small waiting room where I was pacing. 

I watched as the paramedics lifted up Craig in a stretcher. I hopped in the back as well. The nurse thought it would be a good idea for someone that Craig knew to go with him to the hospital. We rushed down the street with the sirens blazing.

I looked at Craig's sleeping body, how could this have happen? Jonathan couldn't beat up Craig, he wouldn't they were to close. So what really happen? I was to frustrated to think. I sighed heavily. "Don't worry Craig, I'm here." I said reassuring him even though he probably couldn't hear me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight.

Evan poured his heart to me about Jonathan and how he liked him, and I did the same. I told Evan how I liked Craig every since 5th grade and when we first hung out. Craig isn't to strong, but he was always kind. He never got frustrated at me when I was in my rage mode. He always just helped calm me.

Evan was the only one I talked to about this kind of stuff. 

We finally made it to the hospital, the paramedics rushed Craig into a room. A doctor came in and check if he had a comma or a concussion. Luckily Craig was fine and just had a big bump on the back of his head.

The Doctor told me he just needs to rest and put some ice on the bump, be he should stay at the hospital just in case they needed to test him. I nodded and sat down in the waiting room to be left alone to my thoughts.

I wish I had been there with Craig to protect him. Everyone in the whole school now knows about what happen. The story goes: 'Jonathan the sweet and loving guy we all know is actually one of the worst member of the whole gang. He beat up his old friend he knew for almost 11 years. And he even beat up Pewdiepie because he punched his boyfriend, Evan. (Btw I might have gotten my math wrong here - Jonathan and Craig knew each other from 5th grade and now they are Juniors in high school)

But is it really true? Did Delirious really knock Craig out? I want to believe no, but he did beat 5 of Pewdiepie's goons. It could be possible. But for now I'll take Jonathan's side before I jump to any concussion. But I do know one thing: Whoever did this to Craig is going to die. No matter who it is.

I suddenly feel my eyes becoming heavy, I started to doze off.

Vanoss POV

I waited outside the school with Luke. Since Jonathan and Luke don't have any parents, Luke had to wait and pick up Jonathan from detention. So Luke asked me to stay and wait with him. Everyone else left the school besides for Mr. White, some teachers, and janitors who were cleaning up around the school. 

We were leaning against a side wall of the school, waiting. Just then I spotted Mr. White come out of the school. Luke ran over to talk to him. I stayed were I was, I watched Mr. White shake his head 'no' and walking away leaving Luke kinda pissed looking.

I walked over to Luke and practically saw steam out of his ears. "Jeez what a nice guy! I was just asking if Jonathan was coming out soon or not! He didn't have to shush me and walk away like that!" He said pouting and crossing his arms.

I laughed, this made him look at me and start to laugh too. We were laughing and talking about how we hate Mr. White for 5 minutes. We started to quite down a bit. Then Luke asked me a question in a more serious tone.

"What do think really when down in there?" I thought about it for a bit and finally answered. "Well first of all Jon would never hurt Craig, they're to close." Luke nodded in agreement. "And seconded" I continued, "Jonathan really couldn't beat Felix up like people are saying. Also he's to nice to really do something like that."

Luke paused for a moment thinking if his little brother and the situation, then he nodded again. "Yeah, your right. Jonathan wouldn't hurt Craig that's for sure. And Jonathan always tells me how he  doesn't like fighting and he only really wants to make people laugh."

Jonathan told that once before too. I sighed "So then what really happen in there?" We heard footsteps from behind us. We turned around and saw Jonathan walking down the steps, and someone else walking with him.

"Eric." I growled, he looked at me grinning evilly. "Hello there again!~" He said kind of cheerfully. I looked at him then at Jon who was looking at his shoes, then back at Eric. "Why are you with him?" I growled each word out of my mouth, I looked at Jonathan once again.

He looked up to meet my angry gaze, I saw his sparkling blue eyes produce just as sparkling tears that ran down his cheeks. I instantly froze and softened up my gaze towards him. "J-Jon?" I stuttered unable to respond to his tears. I saw Luke step closer to him.

Jon covered his eyes, Eric wrapped his arms around Jonathan from behind him. I looked at him my mouth wide. Eric looked up at me and Luke and grinned devilishly. And he mouthed the words:

I. Won. 

----------------------------------

Yay! Another cliff hanger! (I suppose)

Sorry this is a short chapter, I think? There will be another one posted later today (hopefully)

Also before I go, I know it may seem that I'm changing the stories picture a lot. But This is the last time. I was trying to find a good photo to go with this story, but now the picture that's on it now was the picture to inspire this story. So I hope you like it!

Cya guys, thanks for reading and voting!

Buh Byeeeee!