Chapter 21

*MACIE'S POV*

I woke up with my head resting against Calum's chest, his right arm was securly wrapped around me and he was snoring a little bit. The other boys were passed out on the opposite couch, all on top of each other. I yawned and tried to sit up, but Calum's hold on me pulled me back. I quietly yelped surprised he was awake.

"Don't go," he pleaded, his voice barely a whisper.

I pouted, "But I have to pee."

He smiled and I blushed still unable to wrap my head around the fact I had just woken up to the steady beat of his heart. 

"Hurry back," he grinned, his arm loosening around me. I sighed and sat up, scurrying to the bathroom. When I opened the door again, Calum had repositioned to sitting and patted the seat next to him. I tiptoed over and plopped down on the cushions. His hand rested on my thigh and I cuddled into him again. 

"So what do you want for dinner," I asked, my voice small. 

"We'll eat anything," he replied scanning the boys as they slept in their pile. 

"I'll let Aunt Sue know then," I giggled, pulling my phone out and sending her a quick text.

He nodded, pulling me into his lap. As I was yanked across the couch, I glanced out the windows noticing the sunset over the hills around us. I wondered how long I had been asleep when I was suddenly pulled out of my trance by Calum kissing my neck.

"Well good evening to you too," I laughed, my head lolling back as he found my sweet spot again. He smirked and sucked at it again earing a noise from the back of my throat. I squirmed as I straightened my legs out to his side. "Cam you hold me tight?" I asked suddenly in need of human contact again. I soon felt his toned arms wrap around my waist and pull me tight. His lips continued to explore my neck, sucking and kissing as they went along. 

"What are we doing tomorrow?" He asked suddenly.

I was startled by the sudden change in mood. "Oh um, I was thinking we could just show you around, give you a full tour, ya know?"

He felt him nod and kiss my head, "I'd like that."

"Well good cause you have no choice," I teased back. 

Without a warning, the arms that were so securely wrapped around me, were attacking me with tickling fingers. I squirmed and laughed, trying not to be too loud. 

"Cal, stop it," I hissed through my teeth unable to restrain my laughing any longer.

"Never," he smirked, continuing to tickle me. I could barely stand it and began to attempt my escape when he caught me and pushed me down onto my back. "You can't escape baby," he threatened me, "Or else I'll get you worse." I laughed even more, trying to push his hands away. 

He continued my torment, kneeling over me holding me down with his pure body weight. I tried to hold my laughter back but I soon bursted. From across the room, I heard Ashton mumble something. 

"You have to be quiet or else you'll wake them and I won't be able to do this," he cut my laughing off by connecting our lips. His tickling ceased but he still dragged his fingers, lightly up my torso, making me shiver. I couldn't decide which I preferred. I kissed him back as he held my hands above my head. With the hand, not trapping mine he began to trace shaped onto the inside of my hip, my most ticklish place. I laughed into his mouth and tried to squirm away. "Oh no you don't," he scolded, pushing my body down with his. I gave up my fighting and tried to take it. When I could barely stand it anymore, I took a bite at his lower lip. I was able to catch him by surprise and I flipped us over so that I could be on top. However, the couch being a couch, didn't have room for my transition so we fell to the ground with a loud thud, him breaking my fall. I started laughing again and rested my forehead against his and kissed him short and sweet. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and I was pulled back down to his face.