Chapter 37

*CALUM'S POV*

I slipped my hand into Macie's and we exited the venue. The cab came a few minutes later and I held the door open for her and then scooted in next to her. If the ride back to the 5sos house wasn't awkward I don't know would be. She refused to make eye contact with me and every time I looked at her face, she'd look out the window on the other side. When we pulled up to the front gate, the driver looked back. I handed him the money and we climbed out. We walked up the front steps together and I unlocked the door. Once we were inside, Macie started walking into the kitchen. Her hand ran through her head and her fingers wiped her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, confused as to what had so drastically changed her mind. She leaned against the kitchen counter, facing the sink and let her head fall. I cautiously walked over towards the sink and stopped a few inches behind her. 

"I'm just," she started, but stopped. I licked my lip and stepped closer, still not daring to touch her, based on the tension she was giving off.

"Did I do something?" I asked, trying to remember everything I had done in the past couple of hours that could've caused this. 

She shook her head and then let it fall forward, her shoulders following suit. "Cal," she whined, not moving. I stepped forward again and lightly placed my hand on her shoulder. As my hand brushed her skin, her head raised a little bit. "I just need," she cut herself off again.

"What?" I asked, fearing the answer. My hands were beginning to sweat, my heart was racing, I had an idea of what she was talking about, but I refused to believe it. We were fine. At least I thought we were. Everything had been going better than it had been before. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Macie's butt suddenly being shoved against my front. 

"I need you," she whispered, her voice suddenly lower, as her hips started moving left to right slowly. I bit my lip, to bite back a groan, but a muffled sound still came out. "Calum, I love you so much," she moaned, making it even harder for me to keep myself under control. Suddenly, she grabbed my hands which were oddly idle at my sides and pulled them around her body, resting them on her hips. "Cal," she breathed as I spun her around, our foreheads nearly crashing. She smiled at me and bit her lips, and I was lured in. Our lips met and it was unlike any other kiss we had ever had, with the exception of the night before I left the second time, but this was more intense. It was hot, there was no other way to describe it. We were both greedy, our mouths moving faster than either of us could actually keep up with, our hands racing all over the other, skin and clothed. We were loud, gasping and moaning and even whimpering, but that was all Macie. Every second sent a wave of want down south and an explosion to my heart. 

"Mm," Macie mumbled, pulling away and kissing along my jaw. Her body was pressed tight against mine, her dress sliding down, revealing quite the cleavage, "Someone's a little excited," she laughed, her breath hot against my hot skin. 

I sucked in a breath as she sucked below my ear, "How can I not be?" 

She pulled away and smirked at me, before kissing me again with such a passion, I nearly fell back a few steps. I grabbed her hands, which were under my shirt and making their way towards my jeans button, "Upstairs," I whispered. She ripped her hands out of mine and returned them to my body. I shook my head and grabbed them again, pushing her back against the counter. When her hands were secured behind her, in my grasp, I spoke again, "Upstairs. Now. I'll be there in a minute." She nodded, looking up at me with big brown eyes, blinking once. She placed her hand on my chest, and kissed my cheek, her lips lingering a little longer than needed before making a run for the stairs. 

Once alone, I opened the drawer by the phone, searching for the box I knew was there. I grabbed the box of condoms and ran towards the stairs taking them two at a time. When I reached the top, I straightened out my shirt, slipped a few packagings into my back pocket and walked into our room.