Chapter 8

SAMS POV

I was walking down the hall to get Marti from her class.

I mind linked her 5 minutes ago so she would be outside the class waiting for me.

Marti is going to be the next Luna.

Picking her was easy.
She was my greatest fuck. I could bang that thing anywhere anytime just with the click of my fingers.

Ah just thinking about her naked and moaning as I grind her pelvis hard against mine has me all worked up.

I must have been oblivious to reality because someone rammed into me.

"Hey watch it bitch."
I yelled

She didn't even stop or yell over her shoulder at me.

I watched a little pissed as she turned the corner like nothing ever happened.

I must admit I was a little curious to where this wagger was going because I ended up following her.

I dogged Inbetween lockers and doors so she wouldn't see me but she never looked behind her. Well that was until she stood at a locker that was all to familiar with me.

It was Jessica's old locker.

She just stood there. Giving me a good view of her ass and figure from behind which was enough to turn me on even though I haven't seen her boobs.

She had unusual hair. It was completely black with white tips and tied into a messy bun. Her ass was the perfect size and roundness. It was big but not massive as in fat.

I was snapped out of what I was thinking by her voice when she began talking to herself.

"Your right." She yelled throwing her fist into Jessica's old locker making it bend in and the door come off.

She turned back around towards me and I jumped back out of her view she could have easily seen me but her eyes had gone red like blood. What ever her wolf said it mad her mad. I could feel the waves of power she held when she stormed off to what I'm guessing was the cafeteria.

I gave the air a wiff to grab her scent which was the most amazing ginger and vanilla smell. I swear it was familiar but the more I thought the more it puzzle me.

I don't know how long I was standing in that door way thinking about the smell but I was soon standing in a hall with buzzing students and teachers.

"Hey Sam! Have you seen Mikayla. I need to teach the bitch a lesson she put fucking butter in my sandwich again."

I turned around to see Rex my best friend and beta of the pack walk up to me with his hand in the air as mine greeted it in our strange but cool handshake.

Mikayla is Rex's mate.

She's smart. Has a killer body and has long natural blonde hair.

"Hey man have you seen the new kids. Apparently their brother and sister. And may I say that girl is as hot as fuck."

We were walking automatically to the cafeteria and stopped just outside the glass doors that lead in.

"I saw her ass that's for sure." I joked

"Strange thing is she went to Jessica's old locker and punched the bloody door off." I spoke quietly so only Rex could hear.

He looked just as puzzled as I was.

"Do you think she had anything to do with that visit last night?"
Rex questioned his hazel eyes hardening at the thought of someone threatening his alpha.

"Na. The girl can punch but what kind of werewolf can't. I still wish I had a say in her and her brother staying though The bloody elders aren't the boss let alone the alpha."

Rex could see I was getting mad so he offered to buy me lunch.

"Dude are you like gay or something?" I furrowed my brows in a joking manner at him.

"Yer I'm a happy man. Well let's just say tonight when I get to punish Mikayla that is" Rex wiggled his brows making me gag but air five him laughing.

As we walked through the doors I could see Ryan the pathetic excuse for a wolf who couldn't even help throw a girl in a lake.

He was sitting by himself because I ordered every one in alpha tone to stay clear of him.

he was a disgrace I said. I blamed him for the death of Jessica and because I told him not to tell anyone of what happened he had to oblige.

My gaze soon drifted over to the table in the far end corner. The place where Jessy used to sit.

A guy with black hair and a body like batman sat with the sex goddess I saw earlier on only this time I saw her face. It was emotionless and plain. I watched as her lips moved with each word she spoke to her companion but the thing that had completely captured my attention was not her perfect sized breasts but her grey eyes that were full of mischief and intelligence. As if she knew all that was going on around her. Those eyes are so familiar..

"SAM!"

I looked over at Rex who store at me like I was some type of creep.

I growled at his looks making him know his head.

"What!"
I said through gritted teeth.

I just wanted to get back to watching those translucent grey eyes.

To be honest I wanted to hear her moan through those perfect plump lips. I wanted to feel her skin on mine.

"Look I was just saying it would be less obvious that you are checking her out if you sat down so you were naturally facing her."

He held a duh look on his face.

I had to admit that was a great idea but I would never say it out loud.

I walked over to where my usual seat was and watched her eyes which began to glow a colour I have never seen but vanished before I could have a second thought about it because she turned those gun metal eyes towards me. Locking me in a stare of pure anger and rage.

A crash was herd where Ryan sat which thankfully diverted her eyes to him.

I looked over to find my newest third in command josh had up ended his tray on Ryan's head before letting it hit the ground.

Not that it suprised me.

I turned my gaze back to stare at the girl who had captured my eye but was stunned when I met a pair of dark cold brown eyes that held out a natural challenging look.

I let out a low growl to which he did the same but left through the glass doors beside him after his sister.

I turned back to my friends who were laughing and teasing one another and enjoyed the rest of my lunch with one of the new girls on my lap.

Where the fuck is Marti ?