CHAPTER 48

"One down two to go" I said smiling with sharp teeth. My aura was just itching to be completely released but I knew better.

Looking over at Nile who was completely blank staring at his deceased brother lying in a pool of his own blood with his balls shoved up his rectum must have been quite shocking. Elliot on the other hand was staring at me with amazement that I had actually managed to kill my mate and not go insane. But I think now he has begun to realise just how insane I really was.

"Did you still want to kill Rex? I mean if not then I'd love to, it's just getting really boring now." I said making Elliot snarl as I pointed between Ryan and I with my thumb.

"We are equals queen. So at least show some respect." Elliot walked over to Rex punching him square on in the jaw making blood dribble down his nose as he defended himself. I just rolled my eyes

"like wise King." I said just as Rex transformed into his muddy brown wolf. Elliot's body was like a spring of mussels twisting and coiling as he groped Rex's body and flung him around while dogging his attacks. Toying with them by literally letting them think they had a chance. It was amusing but also very risky and stupid. leading rex over to the tree and some how managing to pin him up side down by his limbs in three blinks of an eye he started to slowly cut down his abdominal area until he hit his chest letting his bowls collapse from his body cage and spilling all over his pain stricken face and being left there to slowly bleed to death while he was still conscious. "My god it really is him the King of spades aka the mosquito or blood drainer." Some girls voice rippled through the air followed by a gasp and a hand slap acros a face. To which I'm guessing a mouth knowing she spoke louder than expected and was herd.

I snickered at how dumb she was which spiked my boredom just long enough to see Ryan screaming and running towards us raking his hand all over every inch of his bare flesh like he had flees or ants in more than just his pants. he struggled over towards me where the tendril then broke from his skin and rejoined me.

"Good job my darling" it shivered and rubbed its body against my check.

Looking back up at Ryan I could see his skin was slightly hollow as if he to was on deaths door. I looked down at the tendril as it pretty much gave off a smirking vibe saying 'I couldn't help but do it.'

I just smiled it didn't matter just as long as he was alive enough to comprehend what was to happen to him..

"Hey Jess I don't think you need to kill that one-" Nile spoke out trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

Niels POV

Her body it was covered in black tape like treads that were as thick as thighs and they floated in a shivering manor as if it was alive no wait more like....

Death.

That's the only vibe and aura you recieved from them. Cold and deadlesssness.

When she slowly killed my brother I tried to help him I honestly did but when I went to take a step towards her to protect my brother I couldn't breathe let alone move her aura was so thick in the air it had become a protective shield so I just watched my brother die and once he passed our bond Broke and snapped away. Losing some deep part of me to the darkness with in.

When I told her that she didn't need to kill Ryan who looked as if half his life force was already gone she raised her head to me flashing her eyes that had two small rings of fire burning away at what I was sure about were contacts leaving,
Gunmetal greys with such depth it looked like an empty black hole. But what really caught my eye was the red purple ring surround her iris making it look a blaze and wild. Looking down to the tendrils she scowled making them shrink back before she patted them as if lovingly. Which in return wiggled delighted to be touched by her and tried hard to snuggle against her face before givin up and going down to wrap itself comfortingly around her body happy with the contact.

Ryan was almost half dead and as I looked him up and down I did not notice before that he had a silver blade coated in some type of toxic poison.

It was One that I distinctly remember being part of an experiment on, Jessica to whom now stands before me, but not the same person as before. Jess leaned in towards Ryan and spoke in his ear making him shudder. Her eyes completely focused on me I looked away from the dagger casually wanting Ryan to at least injure her in some way to stop this demon like creature coming after my pack. She was still whispering things that sounded like another language when Ryan slowly moved his arm flipping out the dagger. Before raising it behined her and stabbed right through the coils wich tried to stop the impact but failed and were pushed away. He drove the dagger fully in before moving back all while she did not scream or to his amusement grunt. Her brother on the other hand hollered a growl before tearing into his wolf form and running over to kill Ryan for what he had done. But Jess just stood there her blood dripping to the floor going a pale yellow from the chemical toxin on the blade. She never once removed her eyes from me and even as her blood dribbled down pattering the earth she began to move closer towards me. I raised my hand readying the shooters.

"My name is Jessica heartwel and I am doom to this pack." She walked closer and closer the tendrils of death were to busy trying to get her wound healed not paying attention to all the snipers.

Our eyes never left one another hers still bright as ever and with the next step I brought down my hand giving the order to shoot.

------------------------------