Chapter 9

JESSICAS POV

While I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for max to come I began trying to calm myself down.

I closed my eyes as unhelpful memories clouded my head from times that food and drink were poured, stuffed and smothered on me. All for the sake of joking around.

His words not mine.

Jess it's alright calm down. remember he will get what he deserves along with Rex and Ryan. You They do not deserve our anger only our revenge.

My wolf was right they didn't deserve anger or emotions form me.

A broad body sat down in front of me with two iced coffees.

"Did you find him?"

I shook my head no.

"Look I've had an idea."

I nodded an indication to go on, we are both equals in our work so there was no reason why I should decline his idea.

"Look I think I should get into their little gang, get them to trust me and become their 'little buddy'. That way i can try to grab hold of the information we need."

I nodded

"Well how would you get the info?"
I replied guzzling my iced coffee.

I could feel a pair of lust filled eyes on me making me lose my appetite.

"Well I will try and get into the business of what they are doing like earn their trust so I learn their secrets. Meaning Bing bam boom The guilty die sooner and our revenge on Sam comes quicker with less girls being taken to where ever."
I could tell he was proud of his plan which I admit is pretty good but he kept his expression blank, only his eyes told me what he was truely feeling.

"Good plan but where do I come in. In all of this and how do we find where he has sent other girls."

I over lapped my hands onto one another propped up on my elbows to rest my head.

I'm starting to get really annoyed now.
who ever is staring at me is gonna find pain.

"Well I was thinking either you become really close with Sam or while I'm with them you go and investigate around the school and pack house staying invisible to the world."
We store directly into each other's eyes

"What do you mean get really close to Sam."
I raised my brow at him challengingly. Hoping he wasn't impling what I thought

"Become close."

I could tell my eyes were starting to glow purple because max began to sweat a little as I tried to calm down from my sudden anger rise.

I could still feel eyes on me and now I was just sick of it I turned my head to stare straight into the shittiest brown eyes that haunt me in my dreams.

He has no right to stare at us like that!

My wolfs growl was cut short by a food tray hitting the ground.

I broke our stare to see spaghetti meatballs all over a person I knew all to well sitting by him self. Ryan

Expecting a rage filled roar I was actually surprised when he just rose from his chair and walked out of the cafeteria alone without creating a fuss.