Chapter 16

JESSICAS POV

"It's me Elliot your brother!"

My anger dropped.

No my brothers dead.

My brother wouldn't just up and leave me without a good bye. my brothers dead he's gone. I had no one left.

But now that I think about it, his eyes and the smile on his face are so similar.

He left us. Why?'
My wolf whined.

"You are no brother of mine."
I whispered

This is far more worse than I thought.

I need to go, I need to get out of here.

He stopped comming towards me when I said that. The hurt clear on his face.

No! No one can know about my past.

Looking around I found the stairs case for a way out.

I ran to my room slammed the door and sat in front of it so no one could get in.

Why? Why now!

STOP' my wolf growled.

Leave me alone.'I whispered back trying to push her into the corner corner of my mind that was crumbled away in dispar.

YOU NEED TO STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. YOUR CRYING LIKE YOU USED TO FOUR YEARS AGO. WE LEFT THE TEARS BEHIND, WE LEFT OUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIFE BEHIND. YOU ARE NOT THAT JESSICA! YOUR A NEW JESSICA! My wolf screamed.

My tears stopped. She was right. Anger boiled up in my veins. 'Side effects of Sams Chemicals.

I screamed causing the windows to shatter and the light bulbs to exploded.

I can hear footsteps running up the stairs and stopping at my door a few seconds later.

Looking over at my alarm clock it said 6pm which meant I only had an hour to get ready to go to SAMs for dinner.

I smelt of off milk and sweat. My hair was probably a rats nest and my face most likely looked like death itself.

"J? J! Are you ok?" Elliott banged on my door softly with a panicked voice making my blood boil more.

How dare he pretend to care.

"Tell Ryan to get into something nice because we need to leave In 15 minutes."
I spoke quietly struggling to find the strength to talk.

I don't know wether it was the shock that I decided not to kill Ryan yet or the fact that he was completely in my control Until I set him free. Personally I was ready to kill him here and now but the more I think the more I want to see how much his word means.

I got up from the position on the floor and carelessly walked over the sharp glass from the windows and into the bathroom.

Jumping into the shower I made the water Icy cold. Washing the milk out of my hair I could hear steps from both guys rushing around the house muffled by the pattering water hitting the showers ground.