Character summery

JESSICA-
Main character. Has been tortured since a young age by Sam her mate.
Was rejected and a victim in an attempted murder.
Age: 20 but looks about 18
Height: 5'9

Family:
Father- deceased
Mother- deceased
Brother- Elliot also known as Max

Looks:
Black hair with white tips with an Hour glass figure and gun metal Grey eyes that have there own coloured glow (purple-red). As well as a Sharp high cheek boned face.

Personality:
Hates people who give them selves a pity party is Sarcastic and quick to anger. Strangely Sensitively secretive about her past. Finds joy in her job.
Completely different from the young girl she once was.

Skin types:
Wolf: Ellen, white. with shards of blue crystal on her elbows and back. Ellen is three times the size of an alpha male. Jess and Ellen communicate sometimes.

Siren: Wren, black hair white tips with gills on the side of her neck. She has a tail that is pitch black from the bottom and goes to crystal white at the top. Force changes like werewolves do on a full night only on a crescent moon though. Jess and wren talk very rarely. Wren also has the ability to lure men into the water and kill them or do with them as she pleases although this is harder to do so with women.

Other info:
Can control water and is an alpha.
She also has a very powerful dark aura.
Queen of spades assassin.

Elliot/Max

Left Jess in high school to find out what happened to his parents at age 18 leaving his sister in his care with the packs alpha. He had black hair and a muscular body.

In order to harness information about the death of his parents Elliot had train for years to become and assassin and once he attained the info he went back for his sister 3 years later but was told she died or ran away.
Other skins: Unknown
Age: 22
Height: 6'3

Position: King of spades assassin.
Personality: protective over his family, and is harder to anger than his sister.

No mate identifications made during book yet.

MIKAYLA
Was abused by her mate in public and in private, was forcefully marked by him. She now belongs to Jess because of the duel she one. She is part of Jess's pack.

Family: Unknown.
Mate: Rex
Age: 20
Height: 5'8
Other skins: Unknown
Appearance:
Long blond hair with blue eyes, added to her hour glass figure and sharp join line. Mikayla is a happy fungo dare devil.

GREY

A rouge since he was young. Was an alpha of a pack of rouges but they were killed by Jessica. Grey has the ability to look into people's past memories when they think of them and can tell if someone is lying.

Family: deceased (from current knowledge)

Mate: deceased (rejected grey and was killed by rouges)

Wolf: name is unknown
Other skins: Unknown
Age: 25
Height: 6,4
Appearance: tanned muscular body with blue eyes and silver grey hair.
He also has a Scottish accent.

SAM:
Alpha of midnight light pack, also Jessica's mate and abuser. Has committed past murders and human trafficking as well as rejecting his mate.

Appearance: blond hair and green blue eyes Usually always has a smirk and is tall and broad.

Personality: thinks he's better than everyone else and is an arrogant ass.

Mate: Jessica (previously rejected)
Wolf: Kye (unkind and easily angered)
Height: 6'3

Beta: Rex

RYAN

Has black brown hair and milky brown eyes.

Wolf: Trev
Has a master serve by relation ship with Jessica.

Josh

Third in command of the midnight light pack. Has blonde hair with blue eyes.

Rex
Thin and muscular with dead brown looking hair and brownish red eyes.

Beta of the midnight light pack and ex mate of Mikayla.

X

Jessica's guardian and master. Has black hair and hard green eyes that got a hard face.

Like a second father to Jessica.