Chapter 3

Ross's POV

I slept during the night but I woke up in the morning like 4am. I drank a couple of beers and my mind started to get a bit funky so I went downstairs and was without balance until I threw up. My mind was crazy and I blacked out.

I open my eyes and find myself on the floor. My head hurts like hell. I find my throw-up on the floor and beer cans so I realized that I was drunk. I looked at my watch to see what time it was and it said 7am. And I realized we need to leave at eight. So I cleaned up my throw-up with a mop super fast and went outside to smoke a few ciggars. I find this hot girl outside while I'm smoking.

"Dad, I don't want to go to that school." the girl said.

"It seems nice. I read it was for all kinds of students. Sluts, normals, nerds, all!"

"Kill me!" the girl said.

The man looked at me straight in the eye. I dropped my ciggar and ran inside.

"ROSS!" Rydel blurted.

"What Rydel?" I yelled.

" It smells terrible in here. Did you drink again?"

"Don't tell mom please."

"MOM! Get the suitcases fast we're leaving."

My mom passed the suitcases. She gave them to me and she drove me to a bus station where a bus picked me up.

Here is where my life begins once again...