Chapter 13

He had a good point...

"Still...that's raping and that's illegal you drunk asshole." I yelled.

"I may be drunk, but this was the best sex out of all 67 girls in the school." he said.

"You can have STD, stupid!" I said as I slapped his head.

He shrugged and flipped on the bed.

When his head hit the pillow, he was out in one blink.

I stood up and put my clothes back on. I grabbed my book bag and did Ross's backpack and left cereal in the fridge for him for dinner. I had a study session with a guy named Owen. He had blonde hair and was kind of like Ross's. He is on basketball team. He is my best friend in the whole wide world! I should tell him what happened, right?

Ross's POV

I woke up and my head hurt like hell. I was naked on Veronica's bed. I smirked and stood up. I saw a note on the fridge:

Dear Ross,

You didn't know this because you were drunk. You raped me. I told you to stop, you kept on going. It was terrible. You hurt me a lot. You weren't even careful! You are going to be a father! This is not going to be a good example for your child. You can't just go around doing sex everywhere with just random girls. Im thinking of telling the principal or the police. That was the worst night. I lost my virginity to you. I wanted to waste it with a man I loved. You aren't the man I love. I hate you. I hate you from deep inside my heart. Every time I see you I just want to throw up of disgust. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I hope you remember this when you are thrown in jail.

With Hate,
Veronica

PS: Never call me Ver again.

I gasped and teared up when I saw this. I raped her? Why! I'm such a man-whore! She lost her virginity to a douche bag. I'm just gonna cry all day.

I flopped on my bed and cried into my pillow.