Chapter 19

Owen's POV

"Nope." Ross said through the phone and hung up.

My heart shattered into millions...no...billions... of pieces.

I walked up to my beautiful angel and kissed her on the lips lightly.

"I missed that." she smiled.

"You missed a lot, actually." I said biting my bottom lip.

"Hmm?" she asked with one eyebrow raised up.

"You missed your 15th birthday." I frowned.

"Really?" she whimpered.

"Yeah, but you didn't miss our anniversary, last day of school, Christmas, Summer Vacay, our trip to F-" I said chewing my lip on the last word.

"Where are we going?" she smiled.

"We are going to Florida and visiting Disney World and we are staying at this really awesome hotel together. I asked our parents." I smiled.

"Ow." she whispered, smiling weakly while touching her head and looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Did he bang your head pretty hard?" I asked.

"Woah." she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I saw Ross before we went to school." she said.

(HER POV FOR A WHILE----JUST FOR THE FLASHBACK)

"Dad, I don't want to go to that school." I said.

"It seems nice. I read it was for all kinds of students. Sluts, normals, nerds, all!" my dad said.

"Kill me!" I said.

The man looked at a blonde boy with a ciggar in his hand straight in the eye. He dropped his ciggar and ran inside.

END OF POV AND FLASHBACK

"Really?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah..." I said.

The door busted open with a person with a black hoodie. It was the one and only...

*CLIFFHANGER! SORRY PEEPS! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! MY MOM GROUNDED ME FOR NOT GETTING A VERY GOOD GRADE ON MY TEST AND TOOK AWAY MY TABLET FOR THE WEEKEND BUT DONT THINK I GET BAD GRADES ALL THE TIME! THIS IS MY FIRST BAD GRADE IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOLAR LIFE! SO, YEAH! ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!*