Chapter 22

Owen wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me calm. He is the best boyfriend.

"V-veronica I-" he started.

"Just shut up." I said.

"Why? I'm trying to apologize but you just don't let me. I'm really sorry!" he cried.

"Ross, please, don't put on a show." Owen said.

"Oh shut up, Owen. This is between me and her. Not you." he said.

"No! It is between all of us. Because he was there for me. You weren't and YOU were the one who raped me and slipped me into a coma." I yelled.

"YOU ARE ALWAYS AGAINST WHAT I SAY! IM TRYING SO HARD TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOUR BITCHY ATTIUDE RUINS MY APOLOGY! WHY CANT YOU FORGIVE ME?" he screamed.

I was shocked at what Ross yelled. He keeps making this situation worse by the minute.

His face was washed with guilt.

"I-" he started.

"Stop." Owen directed.

Ross sighed and pushed the girl he was making out with. He went inside the car and immediatly cried.

He was driving really fast until we saw someone...she was on the floor. Me and Owen knew who she was. I bet Ross too. It was...........................................................................................................................................................................a girl....................it was....

-----

Cliffhanger! Hope you guys liked the chapter. Shocking, ain't it?

Anyways...uh oh! Who was it?

-Dhanna