Chapter 27

This new enviorment was needed to get used to. Me and Ross were dancing on the dancefloor. The heat and the sweat on the dancefloor brought the mood up.

"Want some punch or anything?" Ross asked me, taking my hands.

"No I don't, you?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm gonna get some punch. I'll be back." he winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and gently shoved him to the food table.

I was in the middle of the dance floor, sweating people around me, dancing their hearts out. Their bodies moving to the beat and in sync.

I snapped my head back to where Ross was and this girl was trying to look hot or flirt. Ross was smiling at her and nodding his head akwardly.

She noticably got closer but Ross stepped opposite. He was trying really hard not to cheat on me or anything.

She finally stepped really close, wrapping her arms around his neck and forcefully kissing him. He looked like he was enjoying it but then five seconds later he was trying to pull back.

She pulled back to breathe but Ross shoved her off and said something and came running to me.

"Babe! This girl was tr-" he started.

"I saw babe." I said, crossing my arms.

"So?" he said, worridley.

"I knew you liked it for the first few seconds but you snapped back out of her trance and you looked like you were trying hard to pull back. You actually looked kind of cute trying to pull back." I explained, chuckling at the last part.

"Yeah." Ross said, putting his hands on my hips.

I put my hands where his was and put my fingers between every finger he had. He looked at our hands and I looked at them too. I looked up and then Ross looked up. We were leaning really close. It felt like the music just stopped and the whole world stopped just to see us kiss.

Our lips finally touched and we started to move in sync. He licked my bottom lip gently with his tounge, sending shivers down my spine. He was begging for an entrance, so I slowly let him in my mouth and our tounges danced with each other, fighting for dominance and intensity.

We finally pulled back and smiled at each other. He wrapped his arm around my waist, walking us to the couch.

*****

After a few more hours, we were going to go back to school in our dorms. We drove back and went in his dorm.

"Sleep with?" he begged.

I rolled my eyes and went in bed with him. He wrapped his arm around me as I put my head on his chest. We both fell asleep...together...