Chapter 28

I woke up in Ross's arms. I remember today I could go to Florida, but with Owen. But instead, I'll go with Ross.

"Hi." he said, half awake.

"Hey sleepy head. Wanna go to Florida?" I said, holding the tickets.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH!! YES! CAN WE GO TO DISNEY WORLD??" he said, jumping.

"Yes, yes!" I giggled.

He kissed me on the cheek and kept bouncing on the bed, super+-excited of course.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" he yelled.

"Shh!!" I shushed, giggling.

"Let's pack!!" he said, running.

I smiled of how excited he was...

----

Thanks guys for going on this crazy journey with me. Sadly, this book has come to an end. Tell me if you want a sequal! I have many, many plans. If there is a sequal, I'm going to name it "Falling For It, Possibly You." Ross Lynch Bad Boy Book Two. Thank you for your support and all of your positive critsicm. I seriously have flourished in this book. Just saying, when I started wattpad, this is the first book I started writing and I can't believe its coming to an end :( You guys vote if you want a sequal for what happens in Florida and in their school. I'm planning for more drama, action, and shockers :) Also, I'm saying thanks to Alyssa, my co-writer, for helping me write when I needed to study or I just wasn't in the mood. She is my bacon buddy and my best friend!! Thanks also to all of my Dhannanators :) Remember, read my sequal if you guys vote for it. Keep an eye out for it :)

-Dhanna