Normal? Chapter 1

(H/C: Hair Color & Y/N: Your Name)

You had a normal lifestyle and a normal family so you thought; Your father worked as a hit man and your mother was an alcoholic. 

One night you were in your room when suddenly you heard a loud bang you rushed downstairs to see what happened you froze when you saw your father lying on the ground with your mother beside him with a gun pointed to her head you ran to your room and grabbed a bag and decided to escape out the window; when you were about escape you dropped a picture off your desk. You suddenly heard footsteps coming up the stairs you ran as fast as you could into a forest about ten minutes away; one of the men was chasing after you into the woods.

You ran as fast as you could but the man chasing you was fast as well. You decided it would be a good idea to hide somewhere; you noticed a large tree up ahead you decided to quickly but quietly rush over there and sat on the ground with your knee's tucked in and your hood up so he couldn't see your H/C

You sat there for about ten minutes waiting for him to leave, you could hear his heavy feet breaking branches near you and calling out things like "Come here little girl" or "I wont hurt you I promise" you were so scarred. He finally left, you decided to start moving again making sure you were as quiet as possible just in case that man was still near by. After walking for about half an hour you found yourself at a gate to a mansion; it looked old and you weren't really sure if anyone lived there anymore but you still decided to enter the gate. 

When you were at the front door you decided to knock hoping no one was there to greet you, you knocked all the sudden you were greeted by a beautiful girl but she looked concerned after seeing your face you began to feel nervous but then she just smiled. She invited you in and asked your name you said Y/N she smiled and said my name is Yui at that moments two boys walked by and one of them said "But we call her pancake" while the other one just starred at you making you feel uncomfortable. After Yui started fighting with the boy who called her "pancake" she told me there names "Y/N, this is Ayato and Laito" I smiled and said "Nice to meet you" then Laito said "Pleasure is all mine" while he gave you a smug grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey what is going on guys my name is Savannah. This is my very first fan fiction so please leave me feedback on what you want to have in the upcoming chapters, if you want this to be short or long, should i add the characters from season two, should i do other characters from the show or other anime's?. Let me know I love you guys thank you for reading catch you later.

Savannah  (づ ᗒ ω ᗕ )づ