His Study Chapter 8

(R): "Y/N I need you to help me with something in my study now" I just looked at Laito who seemed mad.

(R): "Laito if you could get off her" Laito just rolled his eyes and walked away

(R): "Are you coming?!"

I nodded and then followed him to his study, wonder what he needs me for? When we got to his study he motioned to me to sit down I smiled and did what he said. I could see he was having a hard time with something on a piece of paper.

(R): "Y/N I have looked at your school records your very smart. I need your advice on a formula for this potion I am making I cant seem to get it right, and I thought with your knowledge in math and science you could fix it"

(Y/N): "Um sure I would love to help let's see what we are dealing with" He handed me the paper.

(R): "Well what have I miscalculated?"

(Y/N): "Well from what I understand your formulas don't match you have to divide this number to make it even then do the multiplying and addition then it should be correct" I just looked at Reiji he looked shocked he then grabbed the paper and started to work.

(Y/N): "Shall I leave you to do your potion?" He then looked up at me.

(R): "I need you to stay here in case I messed up on the new calculations" I smiled and nodded then I thought I heard him mumble something about me ("Then I need you to test it on") But I think it was just my imagination.

(Y/N): "While your working may I look around?" He nodded.

His study was so organized besides his desk but I can understand why. As I was looking around I noticed he has a tea set collection but I noticed one of the cups was missing wonder what happened to it ? After about five minutes of me looking around looking at his books he finally spoke; man he is a very focused person when he wants to be.

(R): "Y/N It worked! this is exactly how its supposed to react and this is the color its supposed to turn" I just looked at him he seemed happy all I could do was smile back he has such a nice smile.

(R): "In return for your help may I offer you a cup of tea?" I was surprised he asked.

(Y/N): "Yes please that would be lovely" I sat back down and watched him get the tea set ready when I suddenly remembered I left a book out and it wouldn't be fair to leave it, little did I know he actually spiked my drink with the potion he just made.

(R): "Y/N The tea is ready" I looked at him and sat back down the tea smelled lovely.

(R): "So what are your thoughts on living here so far? Have you adjusted well?"

(Y/N): "Actually I have been enjoying it so far. Its been different living with so many people but its nice and I feel very comfortable here and the school is nice as well great classes"

(R): "Well that good. I'm sure by now you know that we are not normal people, right?" I wanted to say "not normal people?" but I don't think he is the type to take a joke so I left it.

(Y/N): "Yes I know Yui told me and I have already -" Why do I still feel nervous saying this?

(R): "You have been bitten" I guess it was kind of obvious that it would happen but I still feel weird saying it.

(Y/N): "How did you know?"

(R): "Well the way Laito was acting around you I suspected something"

(R): "This was going to happen sooner or later and now as you know this is going to be part of your role this manor now" I understood.

(Y/N): "Yes I understand" He seemed to not really care or maybe that was his face I cant tell the difference anymore.