The New School Chapter 4

After she had a bit of time to rest and relax we noticed the time and realized we have school in 10 minutes so I ran upstairs grabbed our bags then we headed for the limo.

The limo ride was quite, no one was talking just minding there own business but some were just starting at Yui and I. After about what felt like an hour we finally made it to the school. As I was looking around Reiji gave me my instructions "You will have the same classes as Yui, if you have any desire you skip a class then you may as well go back to the manor. Your books will be provided and return to the limo right after the bell rings, Am I clear?" I looked at him and said "Yes, perfectly clear".

Reiji then nodded and walked away the other brothers did the same as well except Ayato and Laito. "Why don't we give little B**** and our new friend a private tour ?" Laito said with a grin "Yea yours truly would love to show Pancakes new friend an her around" now they were both grinning I decided to speak up "No thanks some other time maybe? Yui and I have classes" I grabbed Yui's wrist and walked as fast as I could threw them.

When we walked threw the doors and were in the clear Yui and I stopped she looked at me in shock I think she was surprised that I actually stood up for us; After Kanato drank her blood a little while ago I felt like I could be the voice for us. The bell finally rang Yui motioned me to follow her so I did we were off to my first new class in my new school.

=====Time Skip To Lunch=====

(Play Music Now) 

It was finally lunch I was starving Yui decided to use this time to show me around while taking me to the roof top where she would normally eat lunch. As we were walking we walked past the music room and I just had to stop I heard the most beautiful piano playing I decided to look in the room it was Laito!. I couldn't help but watch it was so beautiful Yui stopped to listen as well. After about a minute of listening he finally spoke"You wanna come in here and watch or are you going to stand by the door?"my heart stopped he just smiled as he got up closing the piano and decided to walk towards Yui and I. 

All I could feel is my heart pounding wait why? why is my heart pounding? I was so distracted by my heart pounding I didn't realize he was right in front of me staring at me with his eyes his emerald green eyes"Hello?  anyone home?"I jumped out of my thoughts and realized he was talking "S-sorry I was just thinking about something" he just started laughing "You know your cute when your flustered" I was shocked about what he said but i just brushed it off "How long have you been playing the piano?" he ignored me "You know what i'm feeling really thirsty, and I want something new" he just smiled at me then grabbed my arm really tight "Let me drink you" he said into my ear.

At that point Yui grabbed me and said "We have to go we don't have much time till break is over" she then pulled me out of his grip and pulled me out of the room my heart was pounding again but when I saw his face I almost felt bad he looked angry and upset at the same time but I just brushed it off and went to the roof with Yui.   

  =====Time Skip To End of School=====   

Finally school was over It wasn't hard but just felt longer then usual. Yui and I headed to the limo like Reiji ordered he seemed like the type you wouldn't want to piss off. While Yui and I sat in the limo waiting for the other brothers to come Laito walked into the limo my heart was pounding again but this time with nerves he then looked at me but didn't say anything then he sat down and put his hat on over his face and I guess he took a nap. That car ride to the manor felt even longer than the drive to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N:Hey my lovely readers! So sorry about not updating for the past few days I was away with my family but here was a long chapter to make up for it. Comment on this chapter if you want me do anything special for the next chapter or do a specific character. I will be post the next chapter soon!!! Love ya.

 Savannah (づ ᗒ ω ᗕ )づ