Our Stories Chapter 12

(L): "You are going to sit beside me right?"

(Y/N): "Sure why not"

Maybe he was being serious about saying he loved me but I rather talk to Yui about it and see what she says, yeah that's what I'm going to do after breakfast but for now I'm starving.

During breakfast Yui and I both were quiet no one was really bothered by it to be honest I guess they liked it. The brothers talked to each other here and there but nothing more than a few minutes. After breakfast I walked over to Yui and touched her shoulder she flinched she never does that with me I was worried about her.

(Y/N): "Hey it's just me can we talk?"

(Yui): "Yeah sure I'm just going to freshen up take a bath still feel a little sleepy"

(Y/N): "Ok then I will be in our room"

(Yui): "O-okay see you in a bit"

As she walked away I could tell something was on her mind; I hope she will tell me when she is done what she wanted to do but for now I think I'm going to go back to the room and clean up a bit before Reiji comes and adds it to the list of chores we are probably going to get later.

While I was cleaning the room I remembered I grabbed a necklace from the room Yui didn't want me going into; it wasn't a fancy necklace it was simple a sliver chain with a diamond jewel on it. I feel bad for taking it I should put it back but if I go there then the brothers will know I was there and I don't want to think about what they would do to me if they found out.

(L): "Hey there Y/N" He whispered in my ear making me jump a little

(L): "Whatcha doing in here all alone?"

(Y/N): "Just cleaning is that so wrong?"

(L): "No not at all your being a good little girl"

(Y/N): *sigh* "yep good girl so why are you here?"

(L): "I missed you and I'm bored let's play a game"

He started smirking and as he got closer I couldn't help but be nervous if he were to see the necklace then he would know I was in the room crap I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.

(L): "Whatcha got behind you?"

(Y/N): "Just um something of mine that I had in my bag when I came here I lost it and um just found it now"

(L): "Can I see it?"

As he was getting closer Yui walked in the door stopping both of us and making us look at her

(Y/N): "Yui! How was your bath?"

I tried moving away from Laito he didn't seem to like me doing that but didn't do anything to stop me

(Yui): "It was nice now I'm wide awake! Did you still want to talk?"

(L): "Talk about what?"

(Y/N): "Girl stuff you wouldn't understand"

Yui just looked at me trying to hold in a laugh which didn't help me keep a straight face

(L): "Fine fine but you know what you have to tell me tonight so make up your mind soon" He leaned towards my ear

(L): "Yes/No"

(L): "Well you ladies have your fun"

Laito then walked away closing the door leaving me and Yui to talk we moved over to the bed getting comfortable